Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to love MAD TV in the old days when they had Rosa and Maria,
Ms. Swan, Trixie Wentworth etc. I stopped watching it for about two ywars but I watched it again last SAturday and the show is so awful now tey have some average asian skit, Some messed up Dr. Phil & Oprah skit. The only thing good left is Stewart.

SNL to me will always be a classic show so even though I have watched it less than MAD TV SNL wins to me. How about you?

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
SNL sucks since Cheri Oteri left, but MadTV has gone down since Nicole Sullivan left. But MadTV is way funnier now, so I go with MadTV.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,436 Posts
SNL went down the tube ages ago, I don't even laugh in the slightest whenever I see it.

MadTV is not at its very best right now, but at least there are a few skits that I still find funny - It's still better than the really early days thankfully.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
MAD TV =D
I miss Ms. Swan and the VANCOMB LADY! My favorite character =(
Chaaaaaaa, ya know what? UH-UH!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
they are both horrible.

hbo and comedy central have the best comedy shows.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
decemberlove said:
they are both horrible.

hbo and comedy central have the best comedy shows.
:wavey: couldn't agree more dl...they both suck! re-runs i've seen of snl during the not ready for primetime players (john belusih, jane curtin, gilda radner etc.) was the best time for snl ever. it's been down hill since...

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
To me, Moe and Debra Wilson are hilarious! Definetly Mad Tv!

Saturday Night Live sucks these days, especially without Cheri Oteri and Mollie Shannon.

·
Registered
254 Posts
ms swan!!! HAHA

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
MAD TV all the way! Moe, Nicole, Alex, Debra, and Michael are the best!

The fifth season was my fave. Didn't really like the first season and I'm a little disappointed with their recent shows, except for Lorraine lol. I don't really like the new cast members.

They used to show re-runs on TNN 3 times a day, but now I only get to watch it once a week. :( :sad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts