Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get it twisted y'all! Miss Justine played her ass off and deserve to win but listenin to Macenroe and Mary C. got on my last nerve! :mad: Y'all notice how quiet they was when Miss Kim had those 2 set points and then when Miss Justine fought them off they were kissin her ass again. Miss Justine got mad talent no doubt but it wasn't fair that even though Miss Kim didn't play well that they acted like she didn't even deserve to be there. :rolleyes: Macenroe and Mary C. need to listen to themselves cuz they aint got no clue how bias they sound. :(

·
Registered
7,525 Posts
why don't you call her miss Mary C ?
Isn't she worthy ? :D ???

Although I'm a Justine fan, I hate biased commentators too (and believe me, in Belgium we have them too)

·
Registered
15,883 Posts
it's MRS justine ;)

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
drfunk015 said:
Well McEnroe is Henin-Hardenne's biggest fan. He said it on air many times that Justine is his favorite player to watch in tennis (both male and female).
I know that but aint he supposed to be unbiased?

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
i think mary wanted KIM to win but in the end she saw that JUSTINE was playing better and wanted her to accomplish the amazing feat of beating CAPPY in three hours and then beating Kim 17 hours later in a blitz.

FOR KIM CLIJSTERS this may be a blessing in disguise:

who wants her first Grand Slam title to be remembered as the one where she did not play a Williams and beat a tired Justine??? NO thanks. the plot turned out perfectly with Justine's valiant story climaxing with a win. Kim winning would have been predictable and always marked with an asterisk.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re

Justine was playing better tennis which made McEnroe and Mary Carillo comment on her more than Clijsters. But one reason is McEnroe is a big Justine fan. He wouldn't be bias towards an American if she was playing Henin-Hardenne (i.e. Capraiti in the semis).

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
i kno!

I hate biased commentators too! OMG especially when Pat Mac or johnny mac or any of those american commentators call the roddick matches. They are sooooooooo ugh!

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Mac wrote the forward in Justine's bio. He likes
alright. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.