Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1013 Posts

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
Allez Anne Kremer! :bounce:

Do your best against Roberta Vinci! :D

Claudine is getting deeper and deeper in the slump. I really ignore how she will come out of this dreadful shape. Perhaps a good break to regroup for the rest of the season would help. :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
Anne Kremer (WTA/145) and Claudine Schaul (WTA/179) are going through difficult times actually ... there have been much better times for Luxembourg's tennis with Anne Kremer broking into Top 20 in 2002 and Claudine Schaul entering the Top 50 last year. :sad: :p

But there is still hope for better days because both players have Top 100 potential and aren't suffering from injuries actually. :angel:

So let's stay positive and it was a great delight for me to see the comeback of Anne Kremer's website: anne-kremer.lu

A wonderful site dedicated to the best Luxembourgish player ever! I love these nice pictures on her website:

Little Anne Kremer: :kiss:

(in the last picture she was runner-up of the Junior Championships of Europe)

Anne Kremer with her second title trophy (Pattaya 2000) after Auckland 2000! :drool:

playing in Estoril

photoshooting

Anne Kremer in Luxembourg's Fedcup team of 1990

Anne Kremer playing Dokic in Wimbledon (her favourite tournament)

Anne Kremer in action

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
Two Luxembourgish players are playing in Vittel (50000), Mandy Minella in qualification and Claudine Schaul in the main draw.

Mandy Minella (LUX/257) beat Danica Krstajic (SCG/398) 6:1 6:2, Mailyne Andrieux (FRA/336) 6:2 7:5 and Andrea Benitez (ARG/399) 6:3 6:3 en route to the main draw where she is meeting top seeded ( :eek: ) Sandra Kloesel (GER/117)

Claudine Schaul (LUX/179) seeded 7 was eliminated with 1:6 0:6 ( :fiery: ) by Kaia Kanepi (EST/246)! :tape:

Claudine Schaul's slump is getting really embarrassing now and she needs another attitude on court in order to find back to former strength! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
HectorMagnus said:
Anne playing in Cincinnati, time to show some good results ;) :bounce:
Anne Kremer (LUX/145) is playing Camille Pin (FRA/95) in first round.

Good luck Anne! :bounce: :kiss:

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
it really can't be worse :help:

2005 season sucks.....I only hope that Anne isn't thinking about retirement....... :awww: :awww: :sobbing: :bigcry:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
the only time i saw claudine play,was at s hertogenbosch vs mrs. navratilova.and she played pretty well,as i think!just sad,that mostly on tv,only the "big" girls are shown regularly!!i d love to see her play more often!but,either way:good luck claudi-baby!i will follow you more closely from now on!! :kiss:

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Tennis_Passion said:
Anne has now overtaken Claudine...:eek:.
she had less slump season :tape: :tape: :tape:

but the last Q1 loss 0 and 1 to Jidkova proves me wrong :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

still hope she can do better and will play at least one more season :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,228 Posts
On the 20th of august, Claudine will celebrate her 22nd birthday.

As a surprise we would like to give Claudine a card/booklet with texts from her fans.
We think she would appreciate the attention from her fans in this period where Claudine is searching for her best shape again.
The attention will be handed personally to Claudine on the US Open.

If you want to write something to Claudine for her birthday, please send your text to the following emailaddress: [email protected]

You can write in english, french or german.

Cheers,
the Claudineschaul.com team

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,790 Posts
per4ever said:
On the 20th of august, Claudine will celebrate her 22nd birthday.

As a surprise we would like to give Claudine a card/booklet with texts from her fans.
We think she would appreciate the attention from her fans in this period where Claudine is searching for her best shape again.
The attention will be handed personally to Claudine on the US Open.

If you want to write something to Claudine for her birthday, please send your text to the following emailaddress: [email protected]

You can write in english, french or german.

Cheers,
the Claudineschaul.com team
Nice touch, hopefully it will make Claudi happy :)

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
I'm back from my holidays! :wavey:

I'm very sad to see the slump of Anne and Claudine going on... :eek: :sad:

Season 2005 is becoming a disaster for Luxembourg's two leading players! :scared:

Fortunately there is Mandy Minella who has won her second ITF title, the 10K Gardone Val Trompia! Well done Mandy! :worship: :bounce:

21 - 40 of 1013 Posts