Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As routine as could be hoped for by the defending champion. Osta was broken early in both sets, but was able to break 6 times. And get 3 challenges right.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
But good that Jule could qualify. Ostapenko was much better at serving.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
To win 2 out of 20 points on 2nd serve is insane. I'm not sure if i saw anything like it.

·
Registered
19,133 Posts
Nice start from Jel-O. I’m not sure if she was ever symptomatic when she had Covid-19 in NYC but if she was, she’s clearly made a good recovery.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice start from Jel-O. I’m not sure if she was ever symptomatic when she had Covid-19 in NYC but if she was, she’s clearly made a good recovery.
She wasn’t symptomatic and she is sure she didn’t have Covid-19. She went to another independent labaroty in NYC after receiving a positive test from Us Open (but they didn’t send her a confirmation, just said it) and her test in another lab was negative. It was a problem in her team and that’s how it started, but she was probably okay, that’s the most sad thing.

·
Registered
19,133 Posts
She wasn’t symptomatic and she is sure she didn’t have Covid-19. She went to another independent labaroty in NYC after receiving a positive test from Us Open (but they didn’t send her a confirmation, just said it) and her test in another lab was negative. It was a problem in her team and that’s how it started, but she was probably okay, that’s the most sad thing.
Are you Jelena lol?

You seem to have a lot of inside intel.

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
Jule shouldn't lose in this fashion vs the likes of Penko.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

Comfortable Match for Ostapenko, Great return at Niemeier's second serve.
Queen of Round 1 is real!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts