Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a very good match for this round. Anyone having a replay of Mitu being hitted by a ball? At 4-3 15-0 in first set.

Reactions: Brαm

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
when will my liked players stop teaming up with marozava she's a liability

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: tonyparkes606

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
and don't get me started on panova

·
Registered
43,875 Posts
That was a very good match for this round. Anyone having a replay of Mitu being hitted by a ball? At 4-3 15-0 in first set.
Did Erin also hit her, too? ☠

She absolutely fired a return directly at Marozava later on in the set when I started watching (after 4-3), hit her, and she tried apologizing for like a minute straight but Marozava wouldn’t look at her 😂

These courts are insanely fast so players probably get hit more often

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Did Erin also hit her, too? ☠
Definitely not! (as you've written above).
She absolutely fired a return directly at Marozava later on in the set when I started watching (after 4-3), hit her, and she tried apologizing for like a minute straight but Marozava wouldn’t look at her 😂
I think Marozava was torn between acknowledging Routliffe's concern and tearing a strip off Mitu for such a crappy second serve - and then realised that she couldn't really do that after her horrible mishit earlier nearly ended the game prematurely.
These courts are insanely fast so players probably get hit more often
Or they simply can't get to some of the shots. There were some monster shots down the sidelines (a return from Routliffe and straight winners from Marozava and Zimmermann, for example) that the players couldn't even move to.
Here we go!
The king hit on Mitu is at 24:40 in the video. Routliffe's return into Marozava's arm is at 38:55.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts