Tennis Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Aerien said:
Well here's the provision: Since Felix is missing, you have retired from directorial duties and I being the only tour director left, I had every right to step in and do the results, your sending of points to me only proved that you agreed to that.
Now then, being a former director and all, I can allow you to help run the game in a limited fashion which in this case, if you so wish it, is to handle the doubles events. I believe you would like that too since that is the only event I am allowed to play anymore because I have lost two mixed doubles partners (you and Felix) and thus unable to participate in that event anymore. Only a few know the trust issues plaguing this game for a long time now and this would serve as a check and balance for all as it has been proven, LTT needs two directors to run.
Well, what say you?

There is no way im just doing doubles :lol: That's a pathetic offer.

In my first 2 PM's that I sent you and still have records off, I spoke of how I didn`t want to send you points, due to some minor problems in the past with scoring we've had. I found by you doing scores it was biased, and obviously you were biased :rolleyes:

I will send you the PM's from my 'Sent Msg's' that prove my complaint about you doing the final and trying to attempt on running this game alone.

I will participate like the last season :)

If im still wanted ofcourse :D

Serena :kiss: :hearts: :drool:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
LTT said:
There is no way im just doing doubles :lol: That's a pathetic offer.

In my first 2 PM's that I sent you and still have records off, I spoke of how I didn`t want to send you points, due to some minor problems in the past with scoring we've had. I found by you doing scores it was biased, and obviously you were biased :rolleyes:

I will send you the PM's from my 'Sent Msg's' that prove my complaint about you doing the final and trying to attempt on running this game alone.

I will participate like the last season :)

If im still wanted ofcourse :D

Serena :kiss: :hearts: :drool:
When did you send these messages? I have absolutely no record of these messages that you speak of (provide the date when you sent these to me if you did) so please send them again so I may finally read what you have been complaining about.
And don't dare speak of scoring discrepancies only on my part when you've had your fair share.
If I wanted to cheat, why would I also do the long, game by game report of important matches where I indicated how each game was won. I mean, that is easy enough to fabricate.

Pathetic offer or not, might I remind you that you quit from the game even before season one was over and Felix just happened to offer his help which I gladly accepted for everybody's sake as many people wanted the game to continue. The only status I can offer you now is that as I have as much trust in you as you do in me.
Now shall we run this game with our particular duties or shall we continue with airing out all the dirty laundry because I am quite tired of them.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
See everyone at the Australian Open :)

Please take my player out of the rankings and off all records :)

Points to LTT again or Aerien? :confused:

I will send you those PM's aswell :rolleyes:

81 - 83 of 83 Posts