Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think so! with the lost of Agassi in the 1/4's, the TMS took a major hit with the Network and fans! Espn must feel that a repeat of Federrer Vs. Roddick match is better than the present one live.

Cire

· Banned
327 Posts
cirelowe said:
I think so! with the lost of Agassi in the 1/4's, the TMS took a major hit with the Network and fans! Espn must feel that a repeat of Federrer Vs. Roddick match is better than the present one live.

Cire

Wow i am watching that match right now. It's pretty entertaining.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yeah, but true fans - like myself - saw this match earlier! Why must we go through this again?

See, this is the problem with the "powers-that-be". They allow the Networks to showcase only a handful of talents; and consequently, disregard the rest of the field! So, when the Agassi's, and Roddick's, and Federrer's are out of Major Events, the Big Boys are left scratching their heads!

I say show the 2nd semi!

Cire

· Banned
327 Posts
cirelowe said:
yeah, but true fans - like myself - saw this match earlier! Why must we go through this again?

See, this is the problem with the "powers-that-be". They allow the Networks to showcase only a handful of talents; and consequently, disregarding the rest of the field! So, when the Agassi's, and Roddick's, and Federrer's are out of Major Events, the Big Boys are left scratching their heads!

I say show the 2nd semi!

Cire
I'm a true fan and I am watching the 2nd semi right now!
I watched the first one this afternoon.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the need for the "Next Best Thing" in American tennis is great! It appears that Agassi's on the decline; James Blake's the new Anna K of Men's tennis; and Robbi Ginepri is still wet behind the ears. That leaves our boy Andy! He's got the entire sport - Men, that is - on his back.

This is very disingenious, for the average fan. We could care less if Andy does well or not; we are interested in qood, quality matches!

Cire

1 - 9 of 9 Posts