Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In other words, you just got hammered.

Which player on the tour do you think the other players LEAST like to lose badly to?

How about which player IN THE TOP TEN do you think the other players LEAST like to lose badly to?

(I'm guessing that if you have to lose big, most of the tour would rather lose big to Monica, cause most of them like her. And I'm sure they all hate losing regardless.)

Anywho, which player on the tour do you think the other players LEAST like to lose badly to?

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I think either Venus or Martina! don't no why though!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
If i was top 10 i would really hate losing to Lindsay.... dunno why i just think it wouldnt be nice lol. ;)

Also losing to Venus would be not nice ;)

Losing to Monica or Jelena i wouldnt mind :p

To any of the others... well i wouldnt want to lose to them.

what a wierd question lol.
;)

(btw i think martina hates losing to venus, and venus hates losing to martina, infact venus hates losing full stop lol ;))

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think Anna.
in the top 10 I think Venus or Serena

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Whether Anna is as spectacularly unpopular among her peers as the rumour goes, who knows. She might be one people don't like getting hammered by.

I would imagine it would really eat at most players losing 2 and 2 or 2 and 1 to Conchita, because of the way she would do it.

Among the top 10, who knows. I imagine most players are pretty used to getting beat up by them.

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd have to think losing to Martina badly would be the worst. You could give an incredibly valiant effort and look good doing it and lose to Venus 2 and 1. She's just bigger, stronger and faster and too many of her serves are unhittable. You might come out of the match feeling you'd tried your best.

If you lose 2 and 1 to Martina, she usually made you look silly. Jerking you around court like you're on a string, while the expressions on her face alternate between boredom and sadism. Martina cat, you mouse. Not only do you not look good, you look stupid. Like Martina's three shots ahead of you and you're boring her. That whole entire trip has just got to suck.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Wow, thats a pretty harsh way of looking at it, Volcana.

But I think most of the lower ranked players would have gotten used to losing badly to Martina. ;) j/k

But god, I think all the players would be pretty upset at getting hammered by ANY player. Or better yet, someone they wouldn't have expected to kick their ass.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I agree, Volcana. Losing 1 and 1 to Serena, Venus, Lindsay...they just hit harder than you. You tried, but come on, they're stronger, better.

But Martina doesn't have those weapons. She doesn't hit winners against you. She won't serve aces. She'll give you oppurtunities. If you lost to Martina, she made it look like YOU f'ed up.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
go hingis said:
but I think any top ten player would hate losing, especially to a low ranked player. I think Martina and Venus would hate losing the most.
"Which player on the tour do you think the other players least like to lose badly to?" not which player least likes to lose.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
I doubt there is a player that wouldn't hate losing.

And according to Richard, Venus doesn't quite hate losing that much. Serena is the one that really hates losing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts