Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :)

I was queueing for a Wimbledon ground pass on Monday, June 28th and it turned out that I was standing just in front of two girls who were also members of WTAworld.. I (A Dutch fan of Robredo, Kucera, Suarez, Srebotnik, Gullickson) think it would be nice to get in touch with you (Capriati, Schett and Schnyder fans; players I didn't really like) again.. :)

Hope to hear from you :)

:wavey:

------------
Martijn

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
i was there :) but its not me!!!! it was a good day though eh!!!

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Try the chick that feel asleep during the Venus/Sprem match then was thrown out kicking and screaming..then she met Monica while standing on line waiting for the crapper and then she ran into Hingis while she was jogging then she got to interview Brad Gilbert...:D

·
YOU'RE WELCOME!
6,880 Posts
Hey!

I was one of those people. It was probably my friend you ended up talking to more because I was people watching through the fence, but it was us. I remember we discussed the guys you liked and got a lesson on the difference between Rosmalen and Hertegenbosch (sp?).

Hope you had a good day that Monday and saw those you wanted to. Speaking for us, we had a great day and saw everyone we'd hoped to.

:wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
That post sounded like a personal ad ;)

That was me too, hello!

·
Banned
250 Posts
I was there on Monday too! Sucha small world. Hope you guys had as good a day as i had!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts