Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
I'm a student and I speak Dutch....tell me more about it please :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Linda,
as you maybe know I work in a market research institute. We are specialized in sport and making studies on sport events and so on. End of June we are having a study at the Moto Grand Prix in Assen. From Friday till Sunday we are collecting telephone numbers of Dutch, German and English visitors who we are later call them and asked about their visit and so. For the Dutch visitors we are looking for students like you who can help us collecting these telephone numbers.
For each day the people earn around 70-80 Euro (not sure about it at the moment).
If you are looking for more information about our company, feel free to visit our website:
http://www.sportundmarkt.com

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
oh, so I have to explain to people what you're doing and ask for their phonenumber so you can call them later?

I'd like that :) But I'll have to talk about it with my parents. You'll hear from me soon about it ;)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you go to the visitors, just say, we're making a survey about your visit, would you like to take part at the survey, we would like to call you next Monday etc. - that's all
if you knew more students who might be interested, feel free to tell them. We are looking for about 3 till 4 students for that job.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
I asked about earning it in black because in July a already work 23 days and the belgian law doesn't allow more days for a student to work in one month.

But since it is in June, that's no problem.

So, I'm interested :) But I still need more info (the exact hours, is there a possibility to stay there during the night?,...).

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
I just saw assen is completely in the north of the Netherlands, so if I can't stay there during the night, I will not do it. It's just too far away.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
you don't know where assen is?:eek: lol, yeah, it's in Drenthe, you will not even understand the local people :p

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, yes, we are looking for a place where we spend the night
I'm still not sure about the hours you work. It will probably start on Friday at 15-18, Saturday 10-17/18 and Sunday too. Our personal office told me that the interviewer earn 140 Euro all in all. I told you more but I can't do anything to pay more.
Well, it would be nice if I could here from you if you are still interested in the job. If you are in Rosmalen I could tell you what you want to know

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
yeah, that's probably a good idea. I'm still not sure, maybe I'll do something with friends that weekend...

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
mmm, only the costs to get me there by car is probably €25-30, so that would be +- €110-100, that's not much... And that's also the weekened a local tennistournament starts. So I don't think I will do it, sorry.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
arn said:
mmm, only the costs to get me there by car is probably €25-30, so that would be +- €110-100, that's not much... And that's also the weekened a local tennistournament starts. So I don't think I will do it, sorry.
no problem, I'm sure we will find someone else :wavey:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Cecchinello :drool: ;)
But I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't have time :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts