Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nathalie Tauziat, Alex Fusai, Sandrine Testud, Julie Halard-Decugis and Françoise Durr.......wonderful to see them all! :D

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Linnie said:

Nathalie Tauziat, Alex Fusai, Sandrine Testud, Julie Halard-Decugis and Françoise Durr.......wonderful to see them all! :D
That is very nice! I think Germany should look at the French team to learn about team spirit and support... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Wonderful to see Julie again! :) :) :)

Though her taste in wooly jumpers remains questionable. ;)

Interesting to note that Julie and Sandrine are sitting a safe distance from their old friend Nathalie. :)

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! Sandrine looks to be keeping an eye on Nathalie ;)

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Still, there they all are sitting in the same row, which is great to see! :hearts:

Maybe they are all letting bygones be bygones. :angel:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Didn't they get along when they were active? Can somebody fill me in?

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Julie :sad: Nathalie :sad: Sandrine :sad:

I miss them sooo much! Especially Nathalie :sad:

I miss her scream when she was playing bad!

·
Premium Member
19,755 Posts
Yeah I would like to see sandrines baby. Steffi brought her baby. As of matter of fact, I haven't even seen Sandrines hubby before.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Wow what a bunch of great tennis players from France!! They have just about all of them who retired sitting there right? lol I bet Suzanne Lenglen's somewhere hiding in the picture as well ;)

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Julian said:
Wow what a bunch of great tennis players from France!! They have just about all of them who retired sitting there right? lol I bet Suzanne Lenglen's somewhere hiding in the picture as well ;)
I miss Julie, Sandrine, and Nathalie :sad:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
lol no she is not alive..but of course you can tell her spirit was there watching as well. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts