Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I predict that the New Jersey Devils and the New Jersey Nets will win their respective league championships! :)

I like the Devils to defeat the Mighty Ducks in 7 games and the Nets to defeat the Spurs in a huge upset in 6 games! :eek:

The Spurs will eliminate the Mavericks tonight.

I think experience will be the main key for ther Devils to edge the Mighty Ducks in 7 games. I also think the pressure of being in the Stanley Cup Finals and a long layoff will catch up with the Mighty Ducks. And even though the Nets have played against weaker competition that the Spurs have, I think their great team speed and defense will discombobulate the Spurs enough to swing the series in the Nets favor. And the Spurs have a habit of blowing leads in the fourth quarter. And I think the Nets will take advantage of that because they have the best point gusrd in the NBA, Jason Kidd, running their team.

Both series should be exciting and filled with thrills! :D

Reactions: ClijstersHewitt

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
BigB08822 said:
PFFT! New Jersey has no chance against the Spurs!!!
Screw the Spurs. Lets go J-Kidd!! When they win the championship, they can use his kid's head as the float for the parade.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nerves could do in the Mighty Ducks, Joe! :eek: This is the Stanley Cup Finals afterall. How could they not be nervous? Almost all of the Mighty Ducks players are new to the Stanley Cup Finals.

And Steam, T.J. Kidd is the real star of his family! Not his father or his mother! ;)

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
the cat said:
Nerves could do in the Mighty Ducks, Joe! :eek: This is the Stanley Cup Finals afterall. How could they not be nervous? Almost all of the Mighty Ducks players are new to the Stanley Cup Finals.

And Steam, T.J. Kidd is the real star of his family! Not his father or his mother! ;)
No, Joumanna is the star.

TJ is just a goofy little bastard with a large head and some thick ass eyebrows.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Satan said:
[email protected] SCOTT *thumbs down*

The Mighty Crackers erm, i mean Quackers will win! :worship: lol
"will joe please get off the bandwagon? thank you very much."

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Steam said:
Screw the Spurs. Lets go J-Kidd!! When they win the championship, they can use his kid's head as the float for the parade.
thats horrible. lol

yawl just jealous cos you werent the one sucking on his mama's nipples.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
decemberlove said:
yawl just jealous cos you werent the one sucking on his mama's nipples.
Well, from the looks of him, who knows what she has in those nipples.

But, who am I kidding? I wouldn't mind a taste.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you really say that about Joumanna, Miss Love? LOL!

And Joumanna is a star in the making.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Steam said:
Well, from the looks of him, who knows what she has in those nipples.

But, who am I kidding? I wouldn't mind a taste.
lol. thats what i thought.

and joe, stop lying. havent the ducks only been around for about a decade? arent you mid-late twenties? hmm... im prolly wrong about the age. i was just playing w/u anyway

no cat, i didnt say it. its all in your head.

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
omg love, didn't you just wish me a happy birthday about a month ago?:rolleyes: *taps loves head*

I'm 20! :p
I was just kidding also lol. I'm just rooting for the ducks cos those are my homies! :)

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
New Jersey!

Yes!!
Oh, I miss my college days!!
Devs! Nets! Continental Arena!! where my graduation ceremony weas held...

Wait, aren't they supposed to move to Hoboken sometime soon?? new arena there??

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Satan said:
omg love, didn't you just wish me a happy birthday about a month ago?:rolleyes: *taps loves head*

I'm 20! :p
I was just kidding also lol. I'm just rooting for the ducks cos those are my homies! :)
OOHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah. lol.

well if both the Nets and Devils win, then i propose that we get a new sports arena cos Continental is THE shittest place around here.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
ex hopman said:
Yes!!
Oh, I miss my college days!!
Devs! Nets! Continental Arena!! where my graduation ceremony weas held...

Wait, aren't they supposed to move to Hoboken sometime soon?? new arena there??
newark, i think. i dunno if its a definite thou

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Oh, I'm sure the Nets will win but I'm going with the Ducks for the Stanley Cup. Giguere... need I say more? :hearts:

I'm just glad Jason or someone shaved TJ's mustache! It makes no sense for a 3 year old to have more facial hair than his dad.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts