Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
That's kind of a rare photo, isn't it? Steffi never played much doubles. I'd love to have a tape of that match.
I always thought that Steffi had the best looking legs in tennis. :)

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
tia clara said:
Well, you've always thought wrong :rolleyes:

Anna has the best looking legs in tennis.

Reactions: Crazy Canuck

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
tia clara said:
That's kind of a rare photo, isn't it? Steffi never played much doubles. I'd love to have a tape of that match.
no it isn't rare. steffi and sabatini played 5 years together.

·
Everything Fades Away
129,481 Posts
tia clara said:
Yes she has. Andre is so lucky!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Great pic! I don't think Steffi and Gaby played on a regular basis week in, week out...wasn't it only select events here and there (always the slams)??

Gawd, back in the mid-late 80's Steffi's hair just wigged me out! Eeek! I was glad when she finally caught on and put it in a pony tail around 1990. same goes for Gaby, but her 80's ladies look was not quite as bad.
:confused:

·
Registered
557 Posts
That must have been long long ago in a galaxy far far away, Gaby and Steffi I mean.
Anna's legs are all right, but too skinny. Steffi's legs are perfectly proportioned. Don't try to argue with me because I'm an artist and know about these things. :D :D :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think this was the french 86, when steffi was sick but didn't want to let sabatini down and then they reached the final. steffi could not play wimbledon because of that!

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
I don't know how Steffi played with her hair like that... it had to get in her eyes.

Elena Bovina has the best legs in tennis... bar none.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
in 88 steffi had a french tail, well at least at wimbledon but it still looked weird;)

in fact steffi's hair looked weird till 91. I don't know what she did with it before;)

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Great pic Veronika :)

I hope Steffi plays the Roland Garros´Mixed Doubles with Andre ;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I had a bad quality on of them with the wimbledonthropy but it's gone!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
tia clara said:
Anna's legs are all right, but too skinny. Steffi's legs are perfectly proportioned.Don't try to argue with me because I'm an artist and know about these things. :D :D :D
Haha! Tia you are funny.
But I totally agree!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Mark36 said:
Great pic! I don't think Steffi and Gaby played on a regular basis week in, week out...wasn't it only select events here and there (always the slams)??

Gawd, back in the mid-late 80's Steffi's hair just wigged me out! Eeek! I was glad when she finally caught on and put it in a pony tail around 1990. same goes for Gaby, but her 80's ladies look was not quite as bad.
:confused:
MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I';ve HAD IT WITH YOU ! LOL ;)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Beat said:
their communication was top! :eek: ;)

LOL.

They won Wimbledon together in '88 or '89, and made a couple of Slam finals together. I don't know how it was then, but a combo of that caliber should be as popular as Hingis/Kournikova or Williams/Williams today.

·
Registered
24,197 Posts
steffi's legs are impressive in shape, but they look very very hairy considering she has blonde hair... glad she got that together in time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts