Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So hot and sexy!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Who was Anna Kournikova again??? :confused: :p

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
I think she would looks better with less makeup, but she looks quite nice.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
:hearts: Jennifer is so lusciously healthy looking! :lick: We are talking 36-24-36! And then some! :bounce:

·
Registered
268 Posts
She looks amazing... that third one :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Jen looks amazing! she looks so healthy...shes all woman...yum yum...and this from a gay guy!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
the cat said:
:hearts: Jennifer is so lusciously healthy looking! :lick: We are talking 36-24-36! And then some! :bounce:
emphasis on the "and then some"

36-24-36? no damn way

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
That's cold Miss Love! :eek: Please put your claws away! ;) You think "and then some"? Okay, we're now talking 38-26-38! :hearts:

Anyway you slice or or topspin it, Jennifer looks good. And healthy. :D But I agree with ferrero and arwenita that Jenny should be wearing a little less makeup.

Now if she would only win a tournament again. Jennifer is too good of a a player to have gone so long without a WTA title.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
the cat said:
That's cold Miss Love! .

yes, theres a reason the word december is place before love

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
jennifer is a pretty girl but that was a bad choice for a dress.she looks like she's in a gift wrap.but still, a cool gal. :)

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
uh did all of u get a visit from cupid or what. Jen looks rotten in all of these pics. ewwwwwww

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Her hair looks good but she has way too much makeup on and I don't like the outfit, she looks cute in all pictures except the first, she looks like she is ready to draw her weapon for a duel in that pic. ;) Anke on the other hand looks beautiful, so natural looking. :)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Anke needs a tan but she looks nice.

Jen looks the best in the 3rd pic. Everything's working in that one. :)

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Let's focus on making sure Jen Jen beats players like Clijsters and Davenport please:sad: . I want her to be the third best player in the world, not the sixth best. (I forgot that she needs to kick Justine's rear end each and every time they play. Kimmie can win about a third of the time, and Davey could win some, if she hadn't been so greedy in the past:p , but Juju and Amelie just shouldn't be allowed to beat JenCap anymore). Sex symbols have never performed well:eek: .

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
selesfan said:
Her hair looks good but she has way too much makeup on and I don't like the outfit, she looks cute in all pictures except the first, she looks like she is ready to draw her weapon for a duel in that pic. :)
and whats wrong with that?! she can draw her weapon on me anyday! ;) :D :lick:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
wot u mean she hasnt already jennymarie?
am i the only one?
wow i am so privelidged
and what a powerful weapon it is too :hearts: :eek: :drool: :eek: :rolleyes: :lick: :devil: ;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts