Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Q. The other day Patrick McEnroe was discussing why you haven't won a Grand Slam. He said he doesn't think you're mean enough or hungry enough. Is that a fair criticism?

KIM CLIJSTERS: No. I mean, I am who I am. I'm not going to change that because he thinks I'm not mean enough. I don't want to be a mean person. You know, so no, that doesn't bother me at all. I'd rather be known as a nice person than a mean person.

Q. How about you're not hungry enough?

KIM CLIJSTERS: Oh, I'm hungry. I didn't have breakfast this morning, so I am hungry (smiling).

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Lol good answer kimmie! :p

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
PMac: noun, verb {origin uknown}
-The condition of having one's digestive tract inverted and completely reversed
OR
-The act of opening and using one's mouth when one has the said condition

Sample Usage: Oh no! You just PMac'ed all over your new shirt!

·
Banned
6,358 Posts
Ugh....There is just something about her that makes me feel like she is so phony....I don't know why but it just....UGH! But I do agree with John McEnroe if she became like more agressive mean w/e then I'd like her!

·
Banned
907 Posts
alextreiber03 said:
Ugh....There is just something about her that makes me feel like she is so phony....I don't know why but it just....UGH! But I do agree with John McEnroe if she became like more agressive mean w/e then I'd like her!
She's just too insanely good as a person for the rest of us to believe

·
Registered
151,758 Posts
alextreiber03 said:
Maybe if she painted her skin black and became more like Chanda you'd like her! :angel:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.