Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Final figures, tallied by Exhibitor Relations Inc., are due Monday. Meanwhile here's the estimated top 10 data:

1. Identity, $17 million
2. Anger Management, $16 million
3. Holes, $13 million
4. Malibu's Most Wanted, $7.7 million
5. Confidence, $4.7 million
6. Bulletproof Monk, $4.6 million
7. What a Girl Wants, $3.3 million
8. Phone Booth, $3.1 million
9. It Runs in the Family, $3 million
10. The Real Cancun, $2.3 million :p

I'm so glad the movie bombed (even if I'm gonna rent it when it comes out on video :eek: ) because it's one thing to watch reality shows for free but it's another to pay between $7 and $10 (depending where you live) to see this crap heh-heh. 2 of my friends saw it and said it was pretty good but said it wasn't like they showed everything like the website makes you think it does.

·
Banned
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
veryborednow said:
What was it about?
MTV sent 16 college students to Cancun for Spring Break and filmed them getting totally wasted, having sex and so on. :rolleyes: Lol

Go to the website if you wanna know more...

http://www.therealcancun.com

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Ah. reality shows the next generation. Joy.

I'll stick to I'm A Celebrity...Get me out of here!

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Seriously, some of the girls wanted to see it and I really put my foot down. I don't spend my money on shit movies, I really don't.

We saw "A Mighty Wind" instead, and the girls protested from the drive in to the end of the previews...and then they shut up cos they couldn't stop laughing through the entire movie.

It doesn't take much to appreciate quality, but some people don't even feel like trying.

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Parker is barely in it, as is Jennifer Coolidge. But Jenn Coolidge, man...she has maybe three scenes and in every one she is nauseatingly hysterical. She is a comedic genius.

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Hurley said:
Parker is barely in it, as is Jennifer Coolidge. But Jenn Coolidge, man...she has maybe three scenes and in every one she is nauseatingly hysterical. She is a comedic genius.
"Genius"? Um, ROFL! She had her *moments* in "Best In Show" but it's all helped by her *big boned* looks, *whiny* voice and *collagen* lips. Take that *away* and she'd be *Anna Nicole Smith*. :wavey:

As for "The Real Cancun"? LOL. I'd rather watch reruns of "The Nanny". :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts