Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS THE MESSAGE SHE CHOSE TO SEND ME.

LMAO. :eek:

I cant help you if you feel that way. I dont like and I dont believed in the Williams sisters tennis, thats all and period. You cannot forced anybody to like them and just be called racist!!!!!

You black people are completely the one insecure about your race. A lot of black people in music, movies and sports already proved them selves to be the best and still you are that insecure.
Poor you are, i wish you overcome this.

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
I totally agree with Miss Marti_Fan.

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Thats very rude,Freethinker,but I wouldnt want to agree with Tammy or Danny,so,ugh....:rolleyes:

·
63,516 Posts
I totally agree with Marti_Fan! :fiery:

You're very rude, Freethinker82!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
All my best friends in one post!(except Freethinker:fiery: )
Lets have a slumber party!Weeeeeeee!!!!:bounce:

·
Veelieve!!!
32,573 Posts
Freethinker, I so want to scold you for posting what should have been private --- on the other hand, it's really nice to know how queen lindsay really feels... She's always crashing Williams threads expressing her contempt for them, now we know how she feels about their fans as well... The tone of her message speak volumes :eek: :eek:
and contrary to popular belief , not all Williams fans here are black-- trust me, I know of what I speak :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
yes but even with that you should not bash queen lindsay right off the bat i mean who knows if this is really true or not?
:confused: ... also he has no right posting something that was meant to be private.. so once again this "pm" has no basis...:rolleyes:

btw i am a williams fan to so don't bite my head off :wavey:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
The Williams are good!:)

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YOU CAN ALL KISS MY A$$. WHO CARES WHAT A BUNCH OF SORRY PEOPLE ON A MESSAGE BOARD THINKS?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
QUEENLINDSAY... you kept on f--kin' 'round... so 'ya GOT F---ED!!

[email protected]

QUEENLINDSAY got exactly what he/she has been beggin' for.
Don't "message" somebody, talking sh!t.. you just mind find your loudmouth ass on Frontstreet.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
What Kart said.

That's bad really bad form.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.