Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my cusin has this 12 year old who is in the same class as her next door neighbor. The neighbor is kind of "slow" and got a 10% on a test...there is a all news radio station in New York called 1010 Wins...do you know that the next door neighbor's kid dont want to go to school because the kids call her 1010wins led by my cusin's child. The neighbor went over to my cusin's house to complain...LOL...1010WINS... :D

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
That's soooooooooooooooooooooo wrong! I hate kids! This sort of stuff is why I hated high school and middle school.

There was this other report, on my radio station that these twin kids were terrorizing smaller children in their neighborhood in Michigan or Illinois or somewheres. Anyway, one of the twins would bully a kid and the kid would run away around the corner, and as the kid turned the corner, the other twin would be standing there, so the one getting bullied would think that the person annoying them is teleporting or something.

...I mean, that's kinda funny! The woman on the radio show was cracking up about it. But still, how mean!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
There was this other report, on my radio station that these twin kids were terrorizing smaller children in their neighborhood in Michigan or Illinois or somewheres. Anyway, one of the twins would bully a kid and the kid would run away around the corner, and as the kid turned the corner, the other twin would be standing there, so the one getting bullied would think that the person annoying them is teleporting or something.
LMAO! If I had twins one day, I would never teach them a thing like that. Absolutely not. Yeah, that's it. Never. Yeah.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
you'd let them smoke instead, right?
And have the whole world against them like arwenita? I think not!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I would rather my kids smoke than make fun of other children-- if I had to pick one or the other or else I magically die for some reason

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Yes kids are little shits.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts