Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOL (a bit rude) EUROSPORT VIDEO - fan tells Sharapova to "keep her voice down"

:rolls: Has anyone seen the highlights video of Mauresmo over Ivanovic and Sharapova over Kirilenko? :lol:

Well...if you watch Sharapova after she wins and screams you hear a man yell "Keep your voice down" :tape:

http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/

:eek:

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
Paldias said:
:rolls: Has anyone seen the highlights video of Mauresmo over Ivanovic and Sharapova over Kirilenko? :lol:

Well...if you watch Sharapova after she wins and screams you hear a man yell "Keep your voice down" :tape:

http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/

:eek:
omg it's true :haha: :haha:
thank u dude :lol:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
actually, it's pretty amazing you picked that up lol.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
What the point of going to a match to say that? why pay that much money to try to make fun of someone? I think the jokes on him, idiot.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
that was impolite on the part of that guy. i hate those people who scream disrespectful things to players during a tennis match. i even got annoyed with a man who was screaming at kim to put elena d. away in a tennis match i saw live. i just found it rude coz obviously elena is not deaf and his screams were heard very clear in the stadium. the girl was already losing and the last thing she needed was someone embarassing her even more. i dunno maybe im just too sensitive :lol:

anyway, :lol: at maria screaming....

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TennisFan1984 said:
actually, it's pretty amazing you picked that up lol.
:lol: It's because I was sitting by my computer and I had closed the screen of the video and all of a sudden I heard something to that extent so I replayed it and realized I was right :eek:

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
morningglory said:
a guy? He's gotta be gay not to love that shriek :lol:
The scream after she won the match was just too much I am sorry.
I am sure there were some underlying tension playing a friend but for Christ sakes it was a round of 16 match.
I have never heard anyone scream like that in an early round match.
Dementieva screamed a little after beating Koukalova at Philadelphia but the YEC was on the line.
It was over the top but then again most of her reactions after winning a match are fake or just over the top.

·
Registered
32,778 Posts
ill bet they wouldnt have even heard it oncourt...the guy was probably just sitting near one of the effects microphones

oooo bad rep from Paldias :crying2: :lol:

·
Registered
32,778 Posts
Wannabeknowitall said:
The scream after she won the match was just too much I am sorry.
I am sure there were some underlying tension playing a friend but for Christ sakes it was a round of 16 match.
I have never heard anyone scream like that in an early round match.
Dementieva screamed a little after beating Koukalova at Philadelphia but the YEC was on the line.
It was over the top but then again most of her reactions after winning a match are fake or just over the top.
yea its just sooo bad

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Damn he beat me to it! :lol:

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
Pimp-Daddy Rex said:
a normal guy doesnt get turn on to a shriek that sound like a pig thats being killed in a Slaughter house
:haha:
good way to describe it :yeah:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts