Tennis Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:
Could someone tell me why Loit can't get herself a top notch coach?? The woman is so friggin talented. God damn!!! :fiery:

I agree. I mean if she could get some more mph on that serve. WHEW!! We could be looking at a grand slam champion. She already has good placement on her serve, but that inside out forehand gave Jennifer all sorts of trouble. Shes given alot of top players trouble. Her groundstrokes are sound, but she needs to stop doing that slice shit all the time. Thats what gave jennifer the last point.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:
Could someone tell me why Loit can't get herself a top notch coach?? The woman is so friggin talented. God damn!!! :fiery:
I couldnt agree more....

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
I am soo happy !:bounce:

Another tough match coming up for Jennifer !

Go Cappy !:hearts:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Crowd cheers for Jen who IS NOT THE UNDERDOG and Loit is from FRANCE.

Crowd cheered for Momo who is from FRANCE and was underdog. Venus was not the UNDERDOG.

I dare a bitch explain away this one.
DM, no one can explain this you without lying.

You should know by now, there are a lot of people in this country who resent people like Venus who are sucessful and don't apololgize for being sucessful.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.