Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after logging in.. of course i'd visit some of the threads or even post in it ..after doing so the thread wont allow me to post because i haven't logged in yet and then after logging in for the 2nd time the same thing happens again :( :mad:

:help: :help:

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and it just happened again after posting this thread :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think i just logged in for the 50th time :angry:

pls do something :seobbing: :sobbing:

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,485 Posts
That is a question for the tech staff. A little patience, we'll make sure your problem is brought to their attention;)

Have you tried to delete all your cookies and stuff and log in again? (top of your browser menu, tools, internet options).

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a question for the tech staff. A little patience, we'll make sure your problem is brought to their attention;)

Have you tried to delete all your cookies and stuff and log in again? (top of your browser menu, tools, internet options).
and it just happened right now! :(

thanks for the response yasmine :kiss: but i tried almost everything to put an end to this logging in issue..i've restarted my pc, deleted my cookies, start all over again on a new window but it just keeps happening :crying2: :crying2:

the longest uninterrupted logging issue i had today was 15 mins:(
almost every action i made asks me to log in :(
and this was also the very first time in my entire visit in here :shrug: yesterday was database errors [they got into my nerve] but this logging issue worse :smash:

hope my visit this time would be better :)

·
Registered
14,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still no changes :sad:...it does bother me a bit everyday but i think i'm getting used to it already..since its been bugging foe a week now.. :shrug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts