Tennis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know we in the UK are very behind (and this topic is proberbly very old! ;)) but I have just seen the episode of My Wife and Kids that Serena Williams was in. The first scene that Serena appears in where she almost ends with a punch up with Mrs. Kyle made me laugh so much - tears ran down my face I was laughing so hard! :haha:

My sister who was watching it with me (who's not a tennis fan) said that Serena was really good and that she should do more acting! I think she played the scene really well! I think I will be recording the repeat of that episode tomorrow!

-Rachel :wavey:

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
:)

I can't wait to see her in 'Beauty Shop'. :D

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
movie... if you go to imdb and look for 'barbershop 2' or 'beautyshop', you can find out more info. I think it's slated for next year. do you get showtime in the UK? because Serena will play an ex-gang member that's been recently paroled in two episodes of 'Street Time' which is for next season.

Serena should guest star on Alias. She needs action work. :)

·
Banned
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cariosity said:
movie... if you go to imdb and look for 'barbershop 2' or 'beautyshop', you can find out more info. I think it's slated for next year. do you get showtime in the UK? because Serena will play an ex-gang member that's been recently paroled in two episodes of 'Street Time' which is for next season.

Serena should guest star on Alias. She needs action work. :)
Thanks for the info! I have never heard of Street Time so maybe we don't get it in the UK? :confused:

I love Alias - she would be great in that!

:wavey: Rachel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.