Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lleyton at Davis Cup in Malmø -pictures!

:wavey: As promised in the Lleyton-thread, I would post some pictures from Lleyton at Davis Cup in Malmø!
SInce I only went friday, I "only" have around 35... Some of them with Flip and others! I can only post few of them now, cause I haven't "turned" the other film in yet! But when I've done that, I'll post them here!
Here's the first one of Flip http://wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8587 ...

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thanks, Thalle.:kiss:

Chezza and Glynn do look nice in this picture. And that they were that nice about posing for a pic is cool

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Great pics :D Thanks Nath :kiss: Love the one of Glynn and Chezza!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thank you very much. :worship:
Yeah,I love the pic from Lleytons parents,too... :hearts:

Reactions: possie

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Thanks for the pics!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
angele87 said:
Great pics :D Thanks Nath :kiss: Love the one of Glynn and Chezza!
The guy in the back is VERY sexy!!!;):p

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
*squeals*THANK YOU! :bounce: do u wanna give us poor deprived aussies who only got to see the match on tv a first hand report? *pleads*

Reactions: tournesol

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I will giva you a report... Just a second

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Report from DC in Malmø

I bought a tennisball, you know the big ones...

I had a small conversation with Chezza :D :p
"Hi... I'm a fan of your Lleyton, and Kim too"
"Thank you"
"Can I have a photo of you?
"Sure"
Then we made Glynn pose too, so I have 'em together... :hearts:
Then I said: "You have a wonderfull son"
"Thank you" SMILE!!!

Before that, it was in between Flip and LL match, we(Marie, mum and grandmum), saw Flip/Bjørkman... Great match, Flip was just too good... Jonas had some troubles with his backhand :eek:
We took lots of pictures from the match, and got autographs too :bounce: Never tought I'd say this, but he looks very handsome close up :eek: :eek:
Then we saw Chezza and Glynn, and suddenly Ll walked out on the court, I was 1 meter away from him :hearts: It was SO weird, this was my dream, and it was coming true... He started warming up, and we sat on some seats closer to the court than our owns!
He took lots of pics, and Marie made a little movie on her camera...
IThe match started and first set was over SO fast, then second, which took no time too... The third, and we were starting to feel like. "Oh crap, soon ot'll all be over", so we tought "Please, make it to fourth", but be careful what you wishes for... It became a fourth, and Ll 1st serve percentage went down :rolleyes: :mad:
Luckily he ended up as a winner, with Thomas shooting the ball wide...
We hurried down to get autographs, but he'd only sign 1 or 2 :sad:
I got SO :sad: :sad: :sad: , cause I was sure I'd get at least one...
We went out to get our coats, and we saw a lot of young people, most a bit younger than us(15), they were all Swedes :eek:
I said, that LL would come out there, and asked if we could stay... We got permanition to stay for a while... First Flip, Fitzgerald came, and after a while(25 minutes I think) Chezza, Glynn and Jaslyn came, but still no sogn of Lleyton... And my mum were starting to feel "home-sick"... Norman and Johanson(Thomas) came... Then we got 5 minutes, until we should get home, but he didn't came... ThenI heard a man say that he'd be there in 10, and somehow(!!) I convinced my mum to let us stay MAX 10 minutes, and after 7(??) he came... He didn't give lots of autographs, but he wrote one on by ball.... Kim came too, but was carrying something, so she wasn't able to sign... But she said something like "Sorry, I can't" to me!!! :bounce:
I bought a poster too, and the banner ended up really nice...!
It was wonderfull....
Hope, I didn't borrie(sp?) y'all too much....! :kiss:

Reactions: possie and nicky
1 - 20 of 290 Posts