Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from his interview yesterday....

Q. Seems like it's shaping up to be a very open tournament. From what you've seen, how far do you think Tommy can go this year?
LLEYTON HEWITT: Probably the next round.

Q. I'm sorry?
LLEYTON HEWITT: Probably the next round he'll go.

Q. Do you think he can actually...
LLEYTON HEWITT: No.

Q. No?
LLEYTON HEWITT: No.

Oh, that's good. I love the way he just cuts off the guy. just no, man. No. he can go no further. He sucks. No way. not gonna happen. He got a little bitchy when they asked about the new player's union or whatever it was too. this is how you win the Prix citron, Lleyton! :D

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
i remember Greg Rusedski making comments like this. Maybe Tommy will do what Pete did in the US Open.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
hehe =)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
at least tommy is a round better than Lleyton; considering their respective seedings...lleyton should go for a suicide.hehehe :devil:

Reactions: fleemke³

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Well Tommy allready played a better tournament as he did

Reactions: BasicTennis

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
That Lleyton is something special isn't he?:)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Pureracket said:
That Lleyton is something special isn't he?:)
Yes indeed...a sore no.1 loser.:eek:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
pffff @ Potato. What an ass :devil:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I feel sorry for Kim.:sad:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
he always seem to remind me of a petulant 3-year old...he needs to get a life and fast :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
hello, robredo's most probably gonna play guga in the next round, what are the chances of him winning?
its just honesty.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gurl_tennis said:
hello, robredo's most probably gonna play guga in the next round, what are the chances of him winning?
its just honesty.
Yeah, it is. that's what I loved about it. He was brutally honest! Just, nope, not going to happen, instead of delivering the stock "anything can happen in tennis, it is so deep" answer.

But you know, I wouldn't totally count Robredo out against guga or Gaudio, but if Lleyton's that sure, that's good enough for me. ;)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
gurl_tennis said:
its just honesty.
he should be honest enough to realize that he can't win the RG title either. :worship:

Reactions: Miranda

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
i think people take issue with the arrogant way in which he said it. the fact is that hewitt is a spolit little brat. he is perfectly happy to be gracious when he wins, but then he loses a match he should have won and the real hewitt comes out to play. people try to defend hewitt, but eventually they will have to realise that he is just a little shit of human being. i think it is disgusting that he won the young australian of the year award for being good at tennis, beating people who have sacrificed everything to set up charities and attempting to find cures for diseases etc. he didn't even recognise these people when he got the award, but instead went on a rant about how he loves winning davis cup matches etc. he is an awful ambassodor for australia. i tried to like him for who he is, but i have come to realise that i just can't stand him. he is probably the only australian sportsperson that i don't mind losing.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts