1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mms://wm.streampower.be/vrt_vrtnieuws.net_lo
mms://wm.streampower.be/vrt_vrtnieuws.net_hi

place the link in Windows media Player.

If not working 1st time, try again.. It will work eventually..

stream is about 20 sec behind

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
Can anybody help??I tried to click but it wrote me:Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proksy settings might not be correct. :(

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
I found another livestream on the official site but it says the same :( Anyway, tomorrow the coverage starts :woohoo:

·
Registered
17,433 Posts
I think its beacuse there is no match at the moment. It was the same for me this morning but when the matches started it worked for me :confused:

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
I have to wait until 19.30 now :haha:

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
I think its beacuse there is no match at the moment. It was the same for me this morning but when the matches started it worked for me :confused:
Hmmm :scratch: this is interesting because this morning even between matches there was still working livestream of the stadium..

Maybe the local tv company no longer has coverage and a sports channel has now got the rights? Sometimes that happens. :( :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
Not for me

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
Hmmm :scratch: this is interesting because this morning even between matches there was still working livestream of the stadium..

Maybe the local tv company no longer has coverage and a sports channel has now got the rights? Sometimes that happens. :( :rolleyes:
But the official site also has one and it doesn't work...and probably they have rights as its the official site...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts