Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
Matches on the center court can be watched via live streaming (in colaboration with host broadcaster vrt). Besides that, the Proximus Diamond Games offer their own web tv channel with match summaries, every press conference and several side stories.

·
Banned
332 Posts
Matches on the center court can be watched via live streaming (in colaboration with host broadcaster vrt). Besides that, the Proximus Diamond Games offer their own web tv channel with match summaries, every press conference and several side stories.
Do you have a link please? :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
thanks! it doesn't work now,but I still hope

·
Banned
424 Posts
not working for me

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is so nice to watch big tournaments live and free. Well done Bob Verbeeck and the other organizers.

·
Registered
323 Posts
we can see Shvedova / Bammer ...

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
as nice as it is to have the livestream, the quality of the knapp vs dechy match was so bad i felt offended i wasn't being payed to watch!

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
thought i'd bump this cus i'd hate some people to miss out on the excitement that is shvedova and knapp lol

·
Banned
332 Posts
thought i'd bump this cus i'd hate some people to miss out on the excitement that is shvedova and knapp lol
:devil: Rivetting isn't it? :zzz:

Have you got any matchsticks? :)

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
:devil: Rivetting isn't it? :zzz:

Have you got any matchsticks? :)
no but im doing the next best thing and sticking pins in my eyes rather than watching lol. surely they can just keep the ball in court for abit longer? you just know wants it gets to 5 shots one will make a mistake.

·
Registered
36,382 Posts
truly, i will not be able to sleep for several weeks after this exciting high quality match.

·
Banned
332 Posts
no but im doing the next best thing and sticking pins in my eyes rather than watching lol. surely they can just keep the ball in court for abit longer? you just know wants it gets to 5 shots one will make a mistake.
I know - I don;t think there's been a rally the whole match :rolleyes:

Oh no it might go to a 3rd :help::help::help::help: :lol:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
truly, i will not be able to sleep for several weeks after this exciting high quality match.
its actualy getting worse they cant get to 5 shots in court now! :tape:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
I know - I don;t think there's been a rally the whole match :rolleyes:

Oh no it might go to a 3rd :help::help::help::help: :lol:
and the winner of this will be in a tier 2 qtr final!!!!!!!!!! this is one of the worst matches i've seen in a while. :help:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts