Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
7721 - 7740 of 9099 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Anshba is a wily and frustrating player, her high balls are very effective and she retrieves very well, Diaz had to earn every point, but holds.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Anshba's shots landing short, she is not pushing Diaz back like she did early in the first set. But still incredible D from Anshba, i have to applaud her tenacity. She needs some variety to her game, perhaps more of a net game and more aggression, she is only 21 so she has time to add to her game. But Diaz is now dialed in.

·
Registered
9,353 Posts
Disgusting behaviour + disgusting game = Disgusting Anshba
What "disgusting behaviour?" Arguing about not being given a point that was rightfully hers when the late call didn't affect play in the slightest? I thought it was justice when she won the replayed point.

And just because you don't like the way she plays doesn't make her "disgusting."

·
Retired
6,809 Posts
Last Polish hopes are on Kasia Kawa's shoulders as she screams out a loud "Trzymaj!" following her last game point converted.
She's playing well!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
A well fought game with many deuces, Kawa holds. She is playing to a home crowd, that has to give her a lift. But Begu is a tough opponent.

·
Registered
9,353 Posts
I really hope I'm not the only one who is beyond irritated that the commentator is calling the Russian player "Ann-shee-ba" and the Spanish one "Pa-ree-ass Diaz." :eek::mad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Though Anshba lost, I think she's doing great! Hope she can break into the top 100 one day (singles of doubles)

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
Though Anshba lost, I think she's doing great! Hope she can break into the top 100 one day (singles of doubles)
She'll be lucky to even break top-200 in singles, unless she makes major changes to her game.

In doubles she might.

·
Registered
19,187 Posts
What "disgusting behaviour?" Arguing about not being given a point that was rightfully hers when the late call didn't affect play in the slightest? I thought it was justice when she won the replayed point.

And just because you don't like the way she plays doesn't make her "disgusting."
Whatever😂

7721 - 7740 of 9099 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.