Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3001 Posts

·
Administrator
29,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to be used for live commentary for matches, be very clear this is not a live scoring thread.

This will be used as the official thread, new threads are not to be created for each match, this will result in the closure of this thread.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Yes, the queen of ROME - Elina Svitolina vs Pavly

·
Registered
378 Posts
Did I just see 195kmh on the serve clock for Pliskova? There's no way she actually hit that.

Also, the Pliskova ponytail makes a comeback today for the first time in a long time. Much nicer than the bun.

·
Registered
19,017 Posts
Yeah, Pliskie is looking mucho sexy today.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Who's got Pavs against Elina?
It's an interesting matchup. Svitolina can struggle against peaking bashers and Pavs has a 3-1 head to head against her. That said, I thought Pavs looked pretty messy in her first round, so she might hit herself off the court. Of course, this is Svitolina's first match in months, so she might be as rusty as Bencic.

·
Registered
393 Posts
It's an interesting matchup. Svitolina can struggle against peaking bashers and Pavs has a 3-1 head to head against her. That said, I thought Pavs looked pretty messy in her first round, so she might hit herself off the court. Of course, this is Svitolina's first match in months, so she might be as rusty as Bencic.
Think the odds are quite attractive at 2.1 to 1, I think there'll be a number of breaks so chance to get out if things go wrong

1 - 20 of 3001 Posts