Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4641 - 4660 of 5130 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Finally, after 10 grueling minutes, Kiki B manages to hold that game.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
What a vicious DTL that was from Kiki B to break back! Killed it...

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Kiki saved the BP and makes it 5-5! Have to give it to her for sheer tenacity...

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Kiki B... just wow!! That 23 shot rally to make it 6-2 in the TB was one of best points I have seen lately.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Any live stream links to watch the Dubai Championship Qualifiers? Are they even being streamed?

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I don't think so, unfortunately :(
Sad. Would have loved to see some of the matches today. They stream so many random matches but not these ones, so annoying. I checked Jokerlivestream, no links. Also checked Dubai Championship's Youtube page, no streams. :(

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Here we go... Tig vs Magda!

Will watch this for now and then switch to the Rye vs Sakkari match which starts in an hours time. Waiting for that one... should be lit!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Rye breaks gets the break back almost immediately. Those FHs from her racket are seeming like canon balls this evening...

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
Maria is definitely able to keep up with the pace which is good for her. Once again ahead a break.

I'm watching the Hua Hin match too and Tig is playing bizarrely lol. Either her movement is hampered or she's simply spent. Just bashing every single ball, it's like she doesn't want to get into a single rally. It's starting to work though and she's back in this set!

4641 - 4660 of 5130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.