Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5033 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to be used for live commentary for matches, be very clear this is not a live scoring thread.

This will be used as the official thread, new threads are not to be created for each match, this will result in the closure of this thread.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Wozniacki leads with a double break *3-0
Zhang doesnt exist at the moment

·
Registered
31,734 Posts
How in the world do you keep a job as a tennis commentator, when you say Wozniacki and Zhang are defensive equals, but Wozniacki is the better attacking player.

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
31,734 Posts
Expected loss for Svitolina incoming.

Reactions: Retired.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Sakkari gets the break (finally, after mucking it up during the previous opportunity). Does not look good for Svito, although Maria could still hit herself out of the court and into the net

·
Premium Member
39,308 Posts
Svitolina has been so bad from the very first game of her match vs Sakkari (the latter not playing well either) that I'm disgusted and don't even want to watch the rest of the match. She decided to lose it and be humiliated with a poor, useless defensive game. I'm not interested.

I'll switch to Wozniacki's. :cheer:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Sakkari was there, she had it in the bag, but she managed to muck it up. Well at least I'm glad to see her back and not the shell she was for most of the first half of the season.

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
Yeah Maria's serve letting her down again (where's the serve from Rome!? :sad:) and Elaine finding her range and energy in this game.

Still on serve though so not panicking yet, and I do think Sakkari can hit through her. Has to be better on the finishing shots too.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Sakkari is just killing herself out there at this point. She's too trigger happy in the first place, but now also DFs and bad decisions during rallies...

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Sakkari is so useless right now, missing everything and gifting the pusher one cheap point after another. :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 5033 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.