Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6201 - 6220 of 6801 Posts

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Smart to move Coco to Court 1
Common sense. They're just closing the roof and and the have to wait 20 minutes or so to allow the air conditions to settle we might get some play around 8.30 BST.

·
Registered
52,186 Posts
Polona cruising :drive:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I saw this match so many time from Potapova the last couple of year, she 's playing well but she just can't win the big points those BP stats are horrible.:sad:

She really needs to improve her serve to have few free points that will change everything for her.

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Knocking up already so looks like we might be off sooner than I thought. I see that Patrick is in Coco's box.

·
Registered
14,922 Posts
ESPN's been treating 15 yr old Coco Gauf like she's the Second Coming Of Graf, Serena, Martina, and Chrissie all rolled into one all day, and now!

Do they not have any shame (though it would be nice to see how far she could go)!?

Geesh!

·
Registered
8,959 Posts
She was! She even played the ball back to Halep's side. How can you give Simona the point here? Horrible mistake from this useless umpire at such a crucial moment :facepalm:
I'm disappointed in Simona in not telling the umpire to replay the point. Normally she shows better sportsmanship, but just goes to show Simona knew she couldn't afford to give a single point away. If Mihaela holds for 5-3, Simona is so getting broken again.

6201 - 6220 of 6801 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.