Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Join the list of Jennifer Capriati´s fans. We can create the biggest list of Jen fans. :bounce:

Just visit http://www.capriati.host.sk and section FANZONE and sign in. Don´t miss this great chance. Hope to see you on it soon :)

Best regards
Ivka

·
Registered
602 Posts
I just did (but did not see myself in the refreshed list :( ).
Kudos to song by Roxy!!!
Great Site Ivka, keep it up!!!!

Watching QF at the US Open I wonder if anybody else noticed when they show Jenifer's profile on USA, Residence said: New York!!! :eek: :worship: :eek:
Was it just a mistake or is it something we don't know yet???
Ivana, could you check? Please ;)

Ta,
Eugene

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Eugene,

everyone who signs in will be on the list within one day....give me some time, please. Thanks. :)
I hope we will create the biggest list of Jen fans.

I´ll check the residence....

best wishes
Ivka

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
I signed in and I am listed! :bounce: No. 8! :)

Yes, great site, Ivka! :worship:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm no. 7.
Your site is very good, Ivka! Good job.

-=Judi=-

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Residence

About the Jen´s residence.... before the 4th round match at US Open, residence said: Florida. On the official site of WTA, it´s still Florida. I don´t think she moved to New York. She´s still on florida.

But can somebody tell me what´s the difference between Saddlebrook and Wesley Chapel? Because sometimes, you find her residence at Saddlebrook and other times it´s written Wesley Chapel. Thanks

...Thanks to all who sign in to the List of Jen fans. I hope there will be more and more fans so that we can have the largest community of Jen fans...and to know how many people support Jennifer. It will be great.
:)
ivka

·
Registered
602 Posts
About residence

Hi Ivka,

I think correct residence is Wesley Chapel as it is town Jen lives in. And Suddlebrook is Resort in south part of Wesley Chapel. Try to open this map and you will understand:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...hVig2hCi1mLZhT+O8qGgguXmjg3lgtHfFgiXY4eharA==

I am sure while Jen is playing on the WTA tour she will continue to reside in FL, so my guess will be it was simple mistake during US Open ... Just wonder if Jen would move back to NY after ... ? Or maybe she will open Tennis school in FL? From previous interviews Jen did not give us any clue on what she is planning to do after ... May be we should help her and cast our ideas, so Jen can look through the wishlist and take some direction? :)

Ta,
Eugene

·
Registered
941 Posts
She will marry Matthew Perry and will have 3 kids...and will move to L.A. Sn. Fernando Valley

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Not working for me Ivka!

im filling it in then submitting then its going to page not found!!! :(

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Nope not working!!!!

Ok, my details are;

Trinity Barberio
male
16 march 1983
fan since Aus open 1992 (yes i was 9!)
[email protected]
can i pleez be added if im not on by time u check this...my pc is YUK!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trinity,
yes, it seems there are some problems. But your details have been sent. I ve got them. So don t worry, you will be on the list soon ... {tonigh in the evening}.

all the best
ivka

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Thanx heaps...XOXO

Reactions: *abby*

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
i think i signed up but i cant remember!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts