(3)Dzalamidze/Rakhimova v Heisen/Zimmermann
Buzarnescu/Piter v Kuzmova/Panova

Wang/Zheng v Grabher/Kraus
Alexandrova/Sizikova v (4)Rosolska/Routliffe
Lechemia/Neel v Barthel/Y. Hsieh
Hozumi/Mihalikova v (2)Kalashnikova/Kato

· Registered
4,952 Posts
an open field anyone of the 16 teams can win this lohoff/voracova would be the pick from the top half and lechemia/neel would be the pick from the bottom half

· Banned
Team Vika
48,146 Posts
Every time I look at a doubles draw these days I'm like who tf are these people

· Registered
914 Posts
an open field anyone of the 16 teams can win this lohoff/voracova would be the pick from the top half and lechemia/neel would be the pick from the bottom half
I'm not sure if you know, but was there any news as to why Lechemia/Neel split for around a month before this tournament? Neel was given a wildcard to the US Open without Lechemia, but then they played some more tournaments apart in the same weeks until now.

· Registered
15,931 Posts
I'll be interested to see how Routliffe and Rosolska work as a pair. At least Rosolska has a decent serve and is far better than Christian at the back of the court. There are only a couple of teams in this draw who are in any sort of form, and that doesn't include the top two seeds.

· Registered
4,952 Posts
no
I'm not sure if you know, but was there any news as to why Lechemia/Neel split for around a month before this tournament? Neel was given a wildcard to the US Open without Lechemia, but then they played some more tournaments apart in the same weeks until now.
sorry i don't know lechemia didn't play with neel i the French Open i fact neel didn't play in the FO lechemia played with jacquemot as a wild card team

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.