Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd never listened to Linkin Park before, or at least not given much attention. But I was surprised when I heard their song " In The End". It sounds a bit like hip-hop. I thought they were a rock band?

Or am I mistaken and didn't hear right? Do I need to see an ENT medico?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
yes they cross over into hip-hop in some songs.. they do rap.. at their concert they had a spinner and some rappers open along with the other alternative bands but their fans aren't into hip-hop too much (the rappers and spinner got booed off the stage :eek: )

it was a good show .. but i shouldn't of have crowd surfed such bruises *sigh*

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
A4 said:
I'd never listened to Linkin Park before, or at least not given much attention. But I was surprised when I heard their song " In The End". It sounds a bit like hip-hop. I thought they were a rock band?

Or am I mistaken and didn't hear right? Do I need to see an ENT medico?
I have that song, Linkin Park are classed as Nu-Metal!

In The End is a good song! :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanx, you two! I'm relieved I'm not going deaf. And I agree "In The End" is a good, Evey.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey neighbor! :wavey: I love Linkin Park. They rule. They and Nickelback are my faves right now. They're kinda sorta hip hop like Limp Bizkit.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:wavey: right back at you, neighbour! Haven't listened to Limp Bizkit much either but will do now. I thought you were into Michelle Branch?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Internet Lover said:
Hey neighbor! :wavey: I love Linkin Park. They rule. They and Nickelback are my faves right now. They're kinda sorta hip hop like Limp Bizkit.
I have to say that the Nickelback song 'You remind Me' is growing on me, i cant get it out my head.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts