Tennis Forum banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Indian Wells - round 4:
Linetskaya (WTA-44) vs Clijsters (WTA-133)

Linetskaya (30):
R1 BYE
R2 Granville 6-2 7-6
R3 Mauresmo (2) 2-6 6-2 7-5

Clijsters:
R1 Pratt 6-2 6-1
R2 Asagoe (16) 6-3 6-3
R3 Chakvetadze 6-1 7-6

Who will win? :bounce:

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
I'm still going for kim in 2!

·
Registered
838 Posts
I would be very surprised if Kim loses this.

She is just a lot better than the rest of the field.

I want to see Kim play against Kuz., Davenport/Sharapova.

I am wondering if those players already learned how to play Kim. The tactical prowess of Kim and the accuracy of her backhand were way too much for those players in 2003 and at the beginning of 2004.

Those hardhitters are not used to playing against players like Kim and Justine who can run down their balls and have something special to send back.

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
it'll be a good match for sure, and the belguim will advance in straight sets - 7-5 6-3

·
Banned
2,421 Posts
I have never seen the yong Russian play but Kim seems very close to her best form judging by the score lines she beat her previous opponents with. I would say Kim in two with either set being close.

·
Registered
13,511 Posts
kim in 2, 6-4 6-4

Reactions: KaseyL

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Go Kim! :bounce: Kick the upstart out of the tournament! :D :bounce: :lol:

I want Kim to come back strong, and I have nothing against Linetskaya, really... except for who she beat in the third round! :fiery: :lol:

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
I think Kim in 2, like 63 75 or something.

Reactions: KaseyL

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Kim should be able to win in two. It's really her tournament to win now with Mauresmo out of the way.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Kim will defeat Linetskaya in 2 easy sets. She can beat everyone who's in this tournament.

She will get to the finals and I hope she will meet either Sharapova of Davenport and then she will go on to win in 3 tight sets :bounce:.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.