44,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Lindsay changing her name to:

Lindsay Leech

Lindsay Davenport-Leech

or

keeping it

Lindsay Davenport

Personally I hope it's one of the last 2. Lindsay Leech sounds funny.

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
I think I remember her saying that she will keep it as Davenport or else it will confuse people. A lot of people don't know who she is anyway :confused: so could you imagine someone watching Wimby or RG and saying, "WOW, look at this new player - she's come from no where! Lindsay Leech is a name for the future!"

I think Lindsay is just going to keep it the same to avoid any embarassment on unschooled newspaper reports etc! LOL

-Rachel :wavey:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
RayRob said:
I think I remember her saying that she will keep it as Davenport or else it will confuse people. A lot of people don't know who she is anyway :confused: so could you imagine someone watching Wimby or RG and saying, "WOW, look at this new player - she's come from no where! Lindsay Leech is a name for the future!"

I think Lindsay is just going to keep it the same to avoid any embarassment on unschooled newspaper reports etc! LOL

-Rachel :wavey:
Yes, she did say she would stick to Davenport as it would cause too much confusion. I'm not keen on Lindsay Leech, either but I quite like Davenport-Leech, but just happy for her to keep Davenport

:wavey:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
yea...that's what I was thinking...or Anna Smashnova's new name
I quite like Justine's name, think it sounds good. I also do like Dvenport-Leech but happy for her to stay with Davenport.
:cool:

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
no pls she must stay Davenport,she's champ,she cant change her name.let Farina-Elia,Henin-Hardenne,Van Roost,Pistolesi,Halard-Decugis to their horrible names :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
I think Henin-Hardenne and Farina Elia have a nice sound to them. Davenport-Leech wouldn't be so bad, either, IMO. But Lindsay is happy staying with her name so I'm happy too. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts