Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,this thread is to tell you that I dont really like this Lindsay's avatar so i did 2 avatar by myself and i ask you if you like them and if so,we could ask to the webmasters to change Lindsay's actual avatar in a new one.of course if u have other avatars to propose,i'll be glad to see urs too.

here mine:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hi guys, I like Rachel's avatar but I do agree it is blurred. My favourite is this one

Attachment: lindsayavatar!.jpg (2625 bytes, 10 views

I really think that is great.

Jan
:cool:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
these are my faves, especially the aus open ones. they'd have to be resized cause i didnt know how big they could be ;)

Attachments

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
i kow they are too big, i could make them smaller but like i said i dont know how big exactly they're allowed to be :)

i just thought id post them like this first and see if anyone liked them.

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
I know - I appologise for the blurryness of my avatar. It's only like that because I took a crop from the wedding photo and the quality of that origional isn't too good :eek:

I'll try to find one that's a bit clearer :)

-Rachel :wavey:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I love the pic of Lindsay winning the Gold in olympic, she is so cute and chubby.

Thew rest of the avatars are cool .

·
Registered
737 Posts
Can't we have them all as an option for our Avatar

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont think so,i think wtaworld has only 1 avatar for each player so we should decide what avatar we like most (or dislike less) and ask the administrators to change it.

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
maybe we should make a poll, put all the options in it and vote which one we like best

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
some players have 2.

I want the wedding photo as mine!! she looks amazing in it!! and jon was rather tasty as well

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
U just decide guys. All of them are really very good. We may have our preference but no body's gonna be disappointed which ever we pick coz they are all very nice avatar better than the one we have.

·
Registered
589 Posts
My faves are the pics from the Letterman Show... :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts