Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after Lindsay said she want to play Eastbourne......
Go Lindsay!!!Take the third title of the year here!!!(second title at RG of course:) )

GO GIRL!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
They said on Eurosport today that she is playing Eastbourne but has there been confirmation.

Good Luck Lindsay

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
I hope that injury isnt so serious to force her to withdraw.there are still 2 weeks to come so hopefully Lindsay will be fine for this!

GOOOO LINDSAYYYYY!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
She hasn't officially entered according to the website, so i dunno if she will risk it. If it means hurting it more in time for Wimbledon

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hope she can play Eastbourne but Wimby of course is where the thoughts really are but a warm up tourney would be good for her if the foot is healed. I understand there is a sac of fluid underneath the second toe on the left foot, so it must be really painful when any pressure is put on it.

Come on Lindsay, get fit and play Eastbourne and Wimby

:cool: :worship: :wavey:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Come on Lindsay!!!!! Get to a speedy recovery!!!!!
You need to shine!!!!! Its your time now!!! Just grab it!!!!!

NO MORE INJURIES!!!!!!!!!! Just your best TENNIS

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
When did Lindsay win her first title here?

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Jan said:
Hope she can play Eastbourne but Wimby of course is where the thoughts really are but a warm up tourney would be good for her if the foot is healed. I understand there is a sac of fluid underneath the second toe on the left foot, so it must be really painful when any pressure is put on it.

Come on Lindsay, get fit and play Eastbourne and Wimby

:cool: :worship: :wavey:
Surely, all they'll have to do is drain the fluid from the toe and she should be okay. Well, I hope that's all they need to do. *fingers crossed*

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
shirley said:
Surely, all they'll have to do is drain the fluid from the toe and she should be okay. Well, I hope that's all they need to do. *fingers crossed*
Draining the fluid will be the easy part, the difficult part will be to find out how it got there & why?

Get fit soon Lindsay:)

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Nikki said:
Draining the fluid will be the easy part, the difficult part will be to find out how it got there & why?

Get fit soon Lindsay:)
I really hope that it is something very simple and easily fixed because last year Wimbledon wasn't the same without Lindsay.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
shirley said:
I really hope that it is something very simple and easily fixed because last year Wimbledon wasn't the same without Lindsay.
Agreed Shirley.

Nikki's right about the reason the fluid got there.

:worship:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts