Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to say the Associated Press is reporting that Lindsay has withdrawn from the Australian Open. Torn cartilege in her surgery. They are considering surgery.

My condolences to Lindsay, her family and TOPclan.

·
Team WTAworld, TOP President
9,327 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Surgery???!!! What's this about?

I'm afraid that if it comes down to it she wont get surgery and wil retire instead.

I am so upset!

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Perhaps they should go ahead with the surgery, i dont know. Otherwise the problem could pop up again later in the season.

Pffff there goes a great Aus Open. Oh well, at least i wont have to get up in the middle of the night lol

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
too bad!!!!she should have had surgery in november,not now.maybe her doctors hoped she could recover without a surgery but she didnt and now she is still injured.puaffffff
i'm too disappointed.......

:mad:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Well what a shit year this is turning out to be I started this year feeling so positive in all aspects of life now I feel like shit!!!!:mad:

GET WELL SOON LINDSAY ..........PLEASE!!!!!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Oh No!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

This news is the news we all dreaded!!

<font size=5>

GET WELL SOON, LINDSAY!

:bounce:

</font size>

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
On No!

:eek: :eek: SURGERY :eek: :eek:

This has come as a shock. Surgery has never been mentioned before. The knee must be bad! Anyways, Linds will :bounce: back and win the French, Wimbledon & US titles! :cool:

Anyways, whilst the news about Lindsay pulling out of the Australian OPen is :sad: it's not totally unexpected!

GET WELL SOON, LINDSAY!

:bounce:

·
Registered
333 Posts
:( Too bad for Linds!

But the news didn´t surprise me at all.

Get well soon and become No.1 again! :bounce:

·
Registered
910 Posts
No, get well soon and win grand slams. Stuff the ranking! :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
what a crock

Grrr, what a crock of shit, ive just come back from holiday to hear that linds has had surgery, what the hell is going on. Ive been away for a week, ay???? :sad:

GET WELL SOON LINDS

beckl
xx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts