Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is such a good look for Nick Cannon and what more can you say about LIndsay Lohan? She is fabulous!

Lohan, Cannon Make Blind Date

By Borys Kit and Liza Foreman

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan is teaming up with Nick Cannon ("Drumline") for an untitled romantic comedy about a young woman trying to make it big in New York's fashion world.

Lohan's character gets set up on a date with Cannon's character, who is blind. Tom Brady will write and direct the feature for Sony-based Revolution Studios, having performed the same chores on the Rob Schneider vehicle "The Hot Chick."

Cannon next appears in "Shall We Dance?" as well "The Underclassman." He is one of the writers on the latter.

Lohan, who also starred in "Freaky Friday," is attached to "Fashionistas" at Paramount, "Lady Luck" at Fox-based Regency Enterprises and "Herbie: Fully Loaded" at Disney. "Mean Girls" grossed about $85 million at the domestic box office.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

·
Banned
565 Posts
i like hillary duff, but in reality lindsay is a much better actress. i just had this sudden realisation while driving on the freeway of love one day that she was that little girl from "The Parent Trap", and she was great in that.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
Give me Amanda Bynes any day :hearts: :kiss:. I think Lindsay Lohan is mediocre and annoying and Hillary Duff should be shot :eek:...just my thoughts.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
casanovalover said:
even though it was a stupid movie mind you
I think she was good in the parent trap too :), but then unfortunately, she grew up :(.

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
The broad has the worst boob-job I've been since at least 1982. They look bolted onto her chest and don't hang naturally. Lindsay, hon, get with the program, it's 2004, no excuse for an unnatural looking boob job today. And that Kate Beckinsdale, she had STRETCH MARKS on her tits after her boob job, and they are too high on her chest.

What's the deal today with these broads who can't get proper plastic surgery?

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
casanovalover said:
i like hillary duff, but in reality lindsay is a much better actress. i just had this sudden realisation while driving on the freeway of love one day that she was that little girl from "The Parent Trap", and she was great in that.
Lindsay Lohan is just the It girl of teen actresses and I like all the drama with her dad and her implants. We wags just luxuriate in all that and she's young and rich and going out with that Wilmer guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts