Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I really mean this! I got a picture with her yesterday after she won :bounce: and i had the audacity to ask if "I could take a pic with her".. and she shortly replied 'sure!'... me and kyle were really excited and he of course got a picture with lindsay too :) lindsay was so sweet and she was happy after she won!! go Lindsay!!!!!! by the way, did you guys see the green sign which says "GO LINDSAY"? we held that sign up in the stadium and you guys probably noticed it at some point :)

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
That was you guys? :eek: :D

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yeah!!! Did you see the both of us andrew??

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
OMG Jun! WOW, i cant believe Linds won and you were there to see it, its sooo awesome, you gotta give me that pic on msn sumtime! :wavey:

How is your vacation going?

I was looking for you in the crowd, but didnt notice a green banner though :sad:

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
bis2806 said:
And I really mean this! I got a picture with her yesterday after she won :bounce: and i had the audacity to ask if "I could take a pic with her".. and she shortly replied 'sure!'... me and kyle were really excited and he of course got a picture with lindsay too :) lindsay was so sweet and she was happy after she won!! go Lindsay!!!!!! by the way, did you guys see the green sign which says "GO LINDSAY"? we held that sign up in the stadium and you guys probably noticed it at some point :)
you're not exactly my favourite poster ;) :p
But I'm really happy for you :)
Lindsay always seems like a very nice person.

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
oh thats so cool. I hope she comes to england again.. i'd love a better pic with her :shrug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts