Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
santhuruu said:
Oh by the way I forgot to ask, how is the screen quality of the things I've uploaded, is the screen quality good and can you see the ball. Oh yeah by the way sorry that the commentating is in Dutch and I know that you all prefer commentating in English but I don't have Britisch Eurosport sorry.
Its not very good as you can't see the ball and whole picture is blured but thanks for trying to upload it anyway if there is something you could do about the picture qauilty and reupload it that would be great.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Santhuruu, have you got the match between Lindsay and Serena at the US open 2001?? If you do, could you please share it with us... ;) :yeah:

·
Banned
7,119 Posts
Santhruu, could you please download the rest of the BOWC match between Lindsay and Venus? Very much appreciated...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Just a question... What is the all first match broadcasted with Lindsay???

·
Registered
491 Posts
thank you very mucha santhuruu :worship:

regarding the screen quality, ive only download the lindsay vs serena match.
im able to see the ball but not finely, i dunno how to rate it except as long as lindsay is in it this quality won't stop me from viewing it(unless i can get better :p ).

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
bis2806 said:
Santhuruu?
Unfortunately I don't have the whole match, because Eurosport only showed the third set live. I will try to put the second set of Lindsay vs. Serena WTA Los Angeles as soon as I can, but I also have other matches that I've promised, so please be patient, I'm doing the best I can:D

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks a lot Santhuruu!! Now, I have converted all the matches I have from tapes to dvds, which is a much more stable support, and much more easier to copy and sand by airmails... I even can record on my computer directly from the eurosport channel, so I don't lose quality at all... I've already done it for the 1st, 2nd and 4th round of the Australian Open... and it's really successful! Now the problem is I don't have english commentaries anymore... Just german... :(

·
Registered
378 Posts
That women from Ebay I bought matches from is not selling them there anymore but on this website

http://tennisondvd.bravehost.com/index.html

I mentioned the WTAWORLD forums to her again and she said if we mention it to her she'll give us a fourth match for free if we buy three!
The only downside was the free match had to be a single disc match but thats cool.
Rachel what was your experience with her like? Mine was good, I was just curious!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Thanks for that LethalLindsay if your experinces with herwere good I might considering using her. The excahnge rate is better than UK too. Also they havesome of the Lindsay matches I want to buy.

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
LethalLindsay said:
Rachel what was your experience with her like? Mine was good, I was just curious!
Hi,

I bought several matches from her while she was on Ebay....I did wonder where she got to so thanks for letting me know! i thought her service was great and very friendly - I found out that she originally came from my city before moving to Canada.....so maybe that's why my customer service was pleasant :angel:

I would reccomend this seller!

-Rache :wavey:

PS. How did you find out that this was the same person?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Believe it or not I tried to e-mail her on Ebay and it just went unanswered for like two months! Then out of the blue last night I got a reply giving me the info! Totally out of nowhere! So I was happy too!
I am glad you said your experience was good too because I was beginning to think it was just me! LOL!
Although I will still keep my eye out for other matches on Ebay, I think i will try to stick to her as much as possible as she is pretty upfront about stuff and the quality is good. I know one other seller in the UK you talked about before I think had some great matches she wanted like 20 pounds a match! I was like......what you smokin'?!
When I buy more matches I'll let you guys know if they are any good.
I just oredered the 2000 Indian wells Final because I have never seen it and Andrew said it was awesome!

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had one of these matches? I'm sure the other Lindsay Davenport fans would like to see one of those ones for sure!

Lindsay Davenport vs. Serena Williams UsOpen 2000 quarter final
Lindsay Davenport vs. Steffi Graf Wimbledon 1999 final
Lindsay Davenport vs. Jennifer Capriati Indian Wells 2003 semifinal
Lindsay Davenport vs. Serena Williams YEC 2004 round robin
Lindsay Davenport vs. Venus Williams WTA Amelia Island 2005 quarter final

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought four of those matches from the Tennis On Dvd woman. The 1999 Wimy Final was only ok quality but the other three were all excellent. I don't know about the 2000 US Open 1/4 Final as I never asked for that match as it was pretty much a white wash!

·
Registered
548 Posts
LethalLindsay said:
I bought four of those matches from the Tennis On Dvd woman. The 1999 Wimy Final was only ok quality but the other three were all excellent. I don't know about the 2000 US Open 1/4 Final as I never asked for that match as it was pretty much a white wash!
Can you tell me about the 1/2 in Indian Wells 2003... I have it but the quality is really bad...

·
Registered
378 Posts
The quality of the one I bought was actually really good. I think the only small problem was it starts at 2-1 in the first set. Apart from that VERY easily watchable.
I find a lot of people who sell matches on the net say it's great quality, then you get it in the mail and you can hardly see the ball!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Well, it has already happened to me, for the final of the YEC 1999... Just can't see the ball... But for the semifinal one in Indian Wells 2003, I can see the ball but it's been converted from ntsc tape to pal or something like that...

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
LethalLindsay said:
The quality of the one I bought was actually really good. I think the only small problem was it starts at 2-1 in the first set. Apart from that VERY easily watchable.
I find a lot of people who sell matches on the net say it's great quality, then you get it in the mail and you can hardly see the ball!
Could you maybe upload on of these matches I've mentioned, that would be awesome:D

61 - 80 of 516 Posts