Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I might be a bit slow in asking this but does anyone have Lindsay v Maria semi final from this year Indian Wells. If someone could upload it for me I would be very greatful. Also the Fildestad final from the last two years. Now the season almost done I'm looking for new things to watch until January.

:bounce::worship::bounce::worship:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andrew A big thank you for offering to try and do this. These are the only two matches I want to see. We are very tennis deprived in Australia as in we only get the slams. Again thank you.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Andrew.. said:
I'm going to be buying some Lindsay matches from this guy:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/

He has an obscene amount of videos, and I'll try to upload them when I get them. I know for sure I'm getting this year's Filderstadt final and Indian Wells semifinal.
Don't you have both those matches, I thought you had TTC and of course you have ESPN?

It's actually a woman, Karen, that runs that place. She's got a lot of matches but she charges a lot for them. When I bought some way back it was $30 for each dvd or video, and you can put 2 matches on each. She is a great person and you'll get what you want, but it's pretty expensive. I can make copies of those matches for you if you'd like for way less

Reactions: Justin

·
Registered
378 Posts
there is a woman on Ebay in Canada who a few of us have bought from and I got that Maria-Lindsay semi from her and the quality was great. If you tell her you are on this forum she waives the shipping costs for additional matches.
Her user name is sevenofninesboobies must be a trekkie! LOL.

Reactions: Justin

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
Yeah, I'm ordering a couple of DVD's on friday from this sevenofnineboobies person whoes real name is Drew. I asked about the additional shipping fee and the person told me that I would only have to pay the base rate for Shipping because i mentioned I was from this board. So, quote Lindsay Davenport tennis forum and additional shipping would be waivered.

I am buying 5 DVD's, so I'll be making a CAN$4 saving on it.

Try this link for a current list of DVD's he/she is selling via ebay. I have made the link so it is via Ebay Australia.

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsevenofninesboobies

-Rache

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
oops my mistake, prices are in US$ not CAN$ as I stated above.

I did and exchange calculation so I could estimate the price of 5 DVD's before I bought them, I did the exchange as CAN$. It turned out at £21.66.....I had a beeming smile. Then, once the transaction was going through the conversion was for US$ which meant it was actually £26.03 - a £5 difference.....oh well, I'm not complaining since I saved about £3 on S&H.

I bought the 05 PPO final Lindsay vs Maria, I know Lindsay loses that one but that interview is on as a bonus where Lindsay shows the camera's around her house.....I wanted to see that! :D I bought some other matches, but one of them is the Sharapova double bagel - the commentry is in French, but who cares about that when you're watching a master at work! :lol:

-Rache

·
Premium Member
4,866 Posts
LindsayRulez said:
Don't you have both those matches, I thought you had TTC and of course you have ESPN?

It's actually a woman, Karen, that runs that place. She's got a lot of matches but she charges a lot for them. When I bought some way back it was $30 for each dvd or video, and you can put 2 matches on each. She is a great person and you'll get what you want, but it's pretty expensive. I can make copies of those matches for you if you'd like for way less
I don't tape Lindsay's matches. I think it's bad luck. Just one of my superstitions. :p

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Andrew.. said:
I don't tape Lindsay's matches. I think it's bad luck. Just one of my superstitions. :p
Oh I see! I used to think that too but then I would get mad when I didn't tape one of the matches where she won, I'd think "god i was watching it and all i had to do was push record!"

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I wish our American dvds/videos were compatible with the British ones because I would gladly make you copies of matches for much less money. I even have a few secret treasures, those being the interview where Lindsay went around her house, the Rosie O'Donnel interview, the David Letterman interview, and my favorite...on the tennis channel, murphy jensen did an interview with her in Australia this year! They went on a water taxi or whatever they call it, and Lindsay was being so funny the entire time. My favorite part was when they saw a huge boat called the Devonport, Lindsay thought it was quite hilarious! I have the uncut version, which is I believe 30 minutes of pure Lindsay joy. Tennis Channel viewers liked it so much they voted it as the best moment of the year!

·
Premium Member
4,866 Posts
Sounds fun. I might take you up on that offer. :)

Yes, I kicked myself after not taping the IW SF this year. After she won the first set 6-0, I looked for a blank tape to pop in, but couldn't find one. About an hour after the match ended, one appeared. :p

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
RayRob said:
I bought the 05 PPO final Lindsay vs Maria, I know Lindsay loses that one but that interview is on as a bonus where Lindsay shows the camera's around her house.....I wanted to see that! :D I bought some other matches, but one of them is the Sharapova double bagel - the commentry is in French, but who cares about that when you're watching a master at work! :lol:

-Rache

ahem and i'll be borrowing that!!!...please!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Magdalene said:
Oh could i borrow it too... But i am in SIngapore... LOL... Argghhh...

lol i know rachel!

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
:lol:

I got the confirmation today for the purchase of my DVD's - seems that the buyer is from my city even though he/she is living in Canada now.

lindsayno1 said:
ahem and i'll be borrowing that!!!...please!
I'll see what I can do ;)

LindsayRulez said:
Rosie O'Donnel interview, the David Letterman interview, and my favorite...on the tennis channel, murphy jensen did an interview with her in Australia this year!
MY DVD is a multi-region player so I might well take you up on that offer of those 3 interviews :D I guess we could do a transaction through PayPal at some point for them (when I have the money, because I already splashed out on those other DVDs - HAHA).

-Rache

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LindsayRulez said:
I wish our American dvds/videos were compatible with the British ones because I would gladly make you copies of matches for much less money. I even have a few secret treasures, those being the interview where Lindsay went around her house, the Rosie O'Donnel interview, the David Letterman interview, and my favorite...on the tennis channel, murphy jensen did an interview with her in Australia this year! They went on a water taxi or whatever they call it, and Lindsay was being so funny the entire time. My favorite part was when they saw a huge boat called the Devonport, Lindsay thought it was quite hilarious! I have the uncut version, which is I believe 30 minutes of pure Lindsay joy. Tennis Channel viewers liked it so much they voted it as the best moment of the year!
Could a new thread be started and upload these to this board so we can all enjoy them. I am after matches, interviews anything I can get my hands on and it is easier for me to download them from the net. Yes you had it right its call a water taxi. I would love anything Lindsay something to fill my time during the off season. I have to admit I don't know jack crap about uploading stuff to the net so you guys tell me what to do.

This is the sort of stuff I'm looking for.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
RayRob said:
oops my mistake, prices are in US$ not CAN$ as I stated above.

I did and exchange calculation so I could estimate the price of 5 DVD's before I bought them, I did the exchange as CAN$. It turned out at £21.66.....I had a beeming smile. Then, once the transaction was going through the conversion was for US$ which meant it was actually £26.03 - a £5 difference.....oh well, I'm not complaining since I saved about £3 on S&H.

-Rache
Hey Rach :wavey:

You don't happen to have the Lindsay Kim Wimb fourth round do you? If not, could you possibly order some matches off this guy for me. You can watch them n stuff... i'll send you the money and you mail them to me?

I don't like Ebay.

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
!<bloc_party>! said:
Hey Rach :wavey:

You don't happen to have the Lindsay Kim Wimb fourth round do you? If not, could you possibly order some matches off this guy for me. You can watch them n stuff... i'll send you the money and you mail them to me?

I don't like Ebay.
:D I haven't received the other matches yet I'm affraid. It's just been a week, so I'm expecting to receive them in the next week or so! I don't have the Kim/Lindsay 4th round of Wimbledon....unfortunately or fortunately, I don't know which....I wasn't at home that day to tape it....in fact, I was sitting with Lindsayno1 on Car Park 9 watching the match on a 2.5inch TV screen!

It is a match that I will possibly gte hold of in the future, as yet this person hasn't put this match online for sale. I will bare you in mind in future :D

-Rache

·
Registered
548 Posts
LethalLindsay said:
there is a woman on Ebay in Canada who a few of us have bought from and I got that Maria-Lindsay semi from her and the quality was great. If you tell her you are on this forum she waives the shipping costs for additional matches.
Her user name is sevenofninesboobies must be a trekkie! LOL.
I bought this semifinal match too, and the quality is good, french commentators, and quite borring to be honest, but ths most important thing is the match itself, 6/0 6/0!! :eek: I know somone else who can give you what you want and it's much more cheeper than 30$!!www.geocities.com/peppeonthenet His name is Giuseppe, and he is someone we can rely on ;) .

·
Registered
378 Posts
Can Anyone Help Me Out With Copies (preferably On Dvd, But Not Too Fussy) Of The Yec Matches? As Per Usual We Got No Coverage In Canada. Veeeeery Annoying. Of Course I Am Happy To Pay For Them!
Any Help Would Be Appreciated!

1 - 20 of 516 Posts