1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
Lindsay's homes were nice.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
At first I was worried the credit crunch might have hit her, but since she WAS the highest earner until Ree overtook her, I guess she is just upgrading so there is space for her new baby :yeah:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
How absolutely lovely to live there! Wow, just incredible!! I'm curious where Lindsay is going to live now. I will have to adjust now too; when I hear "Laguna Beach" I always think about Lindsay. As a matter of fact, Lindsay was the reason Laguna Beach and Pebble Beach are on my wish-list of travel destinies.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
How can i be a fan of these b.. :mad: She has a hot husband who keeps banging her and making babies and now that f*cking house :tears:
Seriously, I'm so happy for her :yeah: :hearts:

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
so what sort of banking did rick leach do - credit default swaps? mortgage-backed securities? i'm thinking there is a need to retrench at the very least - why sell in a dropping market?

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
How absolutely lovely to live there! Wow, just incredible!! I'm curious where Lindsay is going to live now. I will have to adjust now too; when I hear "Laguna Beach" I always think about Lindsay. As a matter of fact, Lindsay was the reason Laguna Beach and Pebble Beach are on my wish-list of travel destinies.
" . . . the California couple have also put one of the two homes property records show they own in Laguna Beach, CA on the market " So at this point, they're holding on to one Laguna Beach place.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
i don't understand why anyone assumes that lindsay, or anyone else in her position is necessarily very very wealthy or have that kind of untouchable wealth that say a warren buffet or bill gates have.

wealthy people do overextend themselves and this is a case where she probably did. trust me. almost nobody would happily sell two properties right now unless they really had to.

the economy is in the toilet, home prices are down significantly (esp. in california), unemployment in ca is more than 10%, etc.

imo, unloading two properties in these times is almost like a distress sale. not saying she is broke, but obviously, she can't afford the properties.

she's also asking too much. i'd like to see what they sale for. ca real estate has lost more well more than 20% of its "value" in some places.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
i don't understand why anyone assumes that lindsay, or anyone else in her position is necessarily very very wealthy or have that kind of untouchable wealth that say a warren buffet or bill gates have.

wealthy people do overextend themselves and this is a case where she probably did. trust me. almost nobody would happily sell two properties right now unless they really had to.

the economy is in the toilet, home prices are down significantly (esp. in california), unemployment in ca is more than 10%, etc.

imo, unloading two properties in these times is almost like a distress sale. not saying she is broke, but obviously, she can't afford the properties.

she's also asking too much. i'd like to see what they sale for. ca real estate has lost more well more than 20% of its "value" in some places.
lindsay probably could be considered rich. Buffet and Gates are WEALTHY:wavey:

·
Registered
25,825 Posts
So at least $12 million in the houses (probably more since anyone selling a house in these times is selling for a loss) for a pro tennis player and a banker? Don't know what Lindsay was thinking... I know she made a lot in endorsements, but she should have known that it was going to be tight making those payments.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts