Tennis Forum banner

Has the Dav been knocked up?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,369 Posts
Hell no :devil:

22,716 Posts
I don't think so, why would she get pregnant whilst still active? I know some things can happen unexpectedly, but she's been married for 3 years, and no babies as yet ;)

·
What's this?
14,651 Posts
It seems unlikely. I agree with The Daviator, why would she get pregnant when she hasn't retired from the game? She still seems keen to return

·
Registered
24,237 Posts
FRAZIER~FORCE said:
:)

Accidents do happin.... :)
but then why would she commit to events after wimbledon. it just doesn't make any sense. i feel like lindsay isn't going to run and hide because she's exprecting a baby after 3 years of marriage. it's not exactly scandalous.

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
I say yes, because where did this shoulder injury come from? :confused:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
it'b be great to hear that she's pregnant, and that's exactly why she pulled out etc...but imho she's struggling with her back, and it seems that my previous predictions bout her injury are going to fulfil, unfortunately:tape:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
No it's the injury to her back. Tennis is a demanding sport. Physical. Players get injured all the time. This is nothing new.

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
mike/topgun said:
it'b be great to hear that she's pregnant, and that's exactly why she pulled out etc...but imho she's struggling with her back, and it seems that my previous predictions bout her injury are going to fulfil, unfortunately:tape:
I thought the official word was a shoulder injury. When did she get that?

·
Registered
52,354 Posts
I voted no but if she's pregnant we will find out soon enough - it's not like she can hide that for too long...

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
i voted no and hope its a no just so we can see her on the court again soon

though a baby would be wonderful news for her and her family too!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I think so.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nok... is just the injury.. cause.. sooner or later the pregnancy gonna be evident... and opinnion will be out (gonna be worse with time).. so.. No.. if was that, sure she most told that as a big and mature girl.. Im sure she is not at time..

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
The reason I think she may be pregnant and keeping it quiet is because most women during the first trimester of a pregnancy don't want everyone knowing that they are pregnant in the event they lose the baby. Once the first trimester is over, it is safe to announce the news since the most vulnerable time for the pregnancy is over.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
It's probably the back and I'm a bit worried. I won't get really worried until the US Open and she's still not playing. It seems like the best thing for me. I can focus on another American named Davenport who happens to be in London during the Championships, N'dea Davenport. You just do your thing girl and the albums will sell themselves.

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
Wannabeknowitall said:
It's probably the back and I'm a bit worried. I won't get really worried until the US Open and she's still not playing. It seems like the best thing for me. I can focus on another American named Davenport who happens to be in London during the Championships, N'dea Davenport. You just do your thing girl and the albums will sell themselves.
She says it's her shoulder.

Former champion Davenport withdraws from Wimbledon

LONDON (Reuters) - Former champion Lindsay Davenport withdrew on Monday from the Wimbledon championships.

The American, who also finished runner-up to Venus Williams last year, has been out of action since March with a shoulder problem and has failed to recover in time for the grasscourt grand slam which begins next Monday.

Davenport joins Venus's younger sister Serena, winner in 2002 and 2003, among the notable absentees. Serena has a knee injury.

Spain's Carlos Moya, Guillermo Coria of Argentina and big-serving American Taylor Dent have also been sidelined.

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Let's face it, pregnancy or no pregnancy, good start to year, bad start to year, this was Lin-See's last year no matter what. For her to miss WB in her last year, this would have to be like the worst injury known to man, she's played there before very injured (2000). In her last year, Lin-See would be doing cortizone shots, pain killers, you name it, nothing would keep her from WB. That's why I think she's pregnant and waiting until she's far enough along to announce it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts