Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
6,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well done Lindsay, you seem to be playing VERY good tennis.
Next up is Clijsters.
I like Kim better, but I want a Justine vs Lindsay final... :(
Go both!

· Registered
11,079 Posts
What in the world is with Chanda??

Disappointing time after time. :rolleyes:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

· Banned
237 Posts
:bounce: Congratulations, Lindsay :bounce:

· Registered
2,946 Posts
After being down 1-3 in the first set, Lindsay won 11 of the next 14 games...that is one of the many reasons that I love to love LINDSAY DAVENPORT!! Best of luck in the semis and hopefully finals!

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Good going Davey :) :bounce:

Good luck against Kim!

· Premium Member
10,632 Posts
it was no shock that lindsay would take the winner of jelena/chanda out in 2 sets. i was just hoping it was jelena ;) she needs the experience of playing the top players.

· Plainclothes Division
5,873 Posts
This match was, in typical Chanda fashion, closer than the score. Hence it took just as long as yesterday's match between Chanda/Jelena.

I think the key was that 4-3 game, when Chanda had double break point. If it gets back to 4-4, the match is a jump ball.

Congrats to Lindsay! From the sound of things in the match reports, she was playing her best tennis. When 2 top players play, it comes down to who is more "on" their game on a given day. Lindsay certainly seemed to be on.

BTW, did you notice that this was the closest of all the quarterfinals, scorewise? But then, it figured to be.

· Registered
8,954 Posts
great win lindsay now go and give kim a match. i wonder whether lindsay is back to her best, she took venus to 3 sets at wimbledon and is playing great tennis this week. perhaps lindsay is back to grand slam contendership? but we'll see what happens in this kim match before we start thinking that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.