Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tennis star Lindsay Davenport is shown with her new husband, investment banker and former college tennis player Jonathan Leach, after their wedding on a beach in Hawaii, Friday, April 25, 2003. The couple was joined by friends and family for the ceremony.

·
Registered
67 Posts
He's cute! And so is Lindsay.

Lindsay Leach????

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Congratulations Lindsay.
I'm so happy for her! Cute couple! :D

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
awwwwwww

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats. :bounce:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Congrats Lindsay! What a gorgeous setting, they look great together :)

Damn they are both tall how tall their kids gonna be 7 ft? lol

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I just LOVE to see Lindsay looking so happy. It's such a great picture to capture that moment. She has a great smile, and this beach and new husband sure brought it out! Congrats again Linds! :)

Reactions: Seles_Beckham

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Cute Couple? What are you talking about they look friggen HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT.........hell, I am sitting here getting a............um.....never mind it's the wine sinking in.

:kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Jakeev said:
Cute Couple? What are you talking about they look friggen HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT.........hell, I am sitting here getting a............um.....never mind it's the wine sinking in.

:kiss: :kiss:

:eek: :eek:
This board is starting to sound like one of those swingers boards!! ;) ;)

Yeah, they are a pretty hot couple. The smiles, the sand, the sunset...

Reactions: Jakeev

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Good for Lindsay and Jonathan. Very cute.

Granted, the last name of "Davenport" isn't as cool as Smashnova (to Pistolesi) but is she going to change it? Best of luck to this couple...

·
Registered
17,282 Posts
Congrats Lindsay. What a great couple :)

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Congrats John and Lindsay! I'm sure they're going to have an excellent marriage. Lindsay said that she dreamed of having her wedding on a sunny beach with family and friends there, and she got it! Plus she looks absolutely gorgeous in that gown. :kiss: Can't wait to see Lindsay Jr.'s winning Slams in the future. :D

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
omg :eek: lindsayyyyy you loook soo beautiful :D congratulationssss girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really love it when you smile ;)

btw jonathan leach looks freaking hot!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
They both look great.

I know the guy that took that picture, Lindsay must have had him come take the pics because he is based out of Florida. Really nice guy, Mike Baz. A lot of his work is in Tennis Week.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts