Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She doesn't even try for balls that are right next to her?!?!?! :mad:

She could at least throw up a lob and maybe Kim would miss the overhead.

I mean Kim hits shots woth okay angle and Lindsay just lets em go as winners, against Justine, Jenn, Venus, or Serena they would get to that shot and hit a good angle back.

And did u see kim's lob!!! :eek: Lindsay ran back for it and it bounced right by her, I guess it was in. She just watched it...

She had 2 points for 3-1, and was up 0-30 on Kim's serve, now she is down 2-3 0-15. :fiery:

·
Banned
191 Posts
Where have you been for THE LAST 10 YEARS? Geez, she didn't just decide to be slow for Kim.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I feel sorry for Lindsay, she's lookin' very down and un-motivated :(

Like our Aus. commentators were saying at the end of the 1st, you can tell the moment she drops her shoulders and seems to not care sorta thing ... :(

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zvonerevian said:
Where have you been for THE LAST 10 YEARS? Geez, she didn't just decide to be slow for Kim.
I have been watching..where have u been?!?!

She has never been this fucking slow, I just think she gives up cuz she knows even if she gets it back she won't be able to win the point...

Lindsay has NO DEFENSE what so ever!!! :mad:

·
Banned
191 Posts
OMG poor kid, she has ALWAYS been the slowest player on tour. But before, she could overpower everyone and didn't have to run. But Clijsters is one of the few who is powerful enough to move Lindsay around. Simple.

·
Registered
24,477 Posts
and ppl claimed this rain was going to be good for lindsay's foot... i knew it was a time issue (and so did everyone else). had this match been played a day or 2 ago it could have been different... but kim played great.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
BORING, BORING. It's usually not a big thing but the whole tourney is boring as hell. Lindsay, I just don't know what to say about her but if her toe doesn't get better then what's the point because she doesn't look like she can fight anymore. I almost fell asleep watching it. Fan but Lindsay can't move fast at all. I wonder if she works out off the court. She can at least do a stationary bike. I can't believe I'm saying this but please Jen fight, fight. I actually hope Jen wins her match against Justine. This is weird for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.