Tennis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its in an article on body shapes. Lindsay is said to be good role model for tall women, and Serena for athletic women.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Who do they think believe that Lindsay is a better role model for tall women than Venus. untill a year ago she was so fat she could not move to the balls. It was only after her knee operation last year that she got fit. Maybe she's a role model for fat tall women.

·
Veelieve!!!
32,918 Posts
Wenddy said:
Who do they think believe that Lindsay is a better role model for tall women than Venus. untill a year ago she was so fat she could not move to the balls. It was only after her knee operation last year that she got fit. Maybe she's a role model for fat tall women.
That's cold :eek:

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Jeez Lindz, when will you stop weighing 1000 lbs? :mad:
You make Rosie O'Donnell look like a healthy, fit, successful pro athlete :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
lol... athletic housewives all over the country will be heading off to the gym to beef up before they set out to conquer the tennis world. Or is Serena a role model in some other metaphorical way that I have not picked up on?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Wenddy said:
OH YEAH RIGHT!!!!! Junior member :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
38,144 Posts
Wenddy said:
1. ... and won 3 grand slams by not being able to move to the balls.

2. you say she got fit and then say she's a role model for tall fat women. hello?

3. why do i even argue? :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,687 Posts
Wenddy said:
It's definitely most stupid quote I have read on this board:rolleyes::help::mad::help::rolleyes:Better think twice before reading things like that...:rolleyes::banghead::help:

·
Banned
191 Posts
Davenport is one of the thinnest girls on tour in proportion to her height.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
caelestia said:
Jeez Lindz, when will you stop weighing 1000 lbs? :mad:
You make Rosie O'Donnell look like a healthy, fit, successful pro athlete :eek:
before I get any more neg reps for this, I'd like to add the following smiley:

:rolleyes:

My comment was meant to be sarcastic...Rosie clearly isn't the healthy, fit, successful pro athlete of the two.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Wenddy said:
Lindsay was fit before her knee surgery :rolleyes:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Everytime I see this thread I think it says 'Godhousekeeping', and I think "Oh, they must live in churches..."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts