Noskova/Sramkova vs Bejlek/Chwalinska at 5:16:00

·
Registered
56,658 Posts
Noskova vs Bejlek at 12:43 until 1:27:50

·
Registered
241 Posts
Linda into the finals of the 15k in Sharm El Sheikh this week. Impressive QF over Liang. She will take on Shalimar Talbi, the second seed, in the final.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Linda lost in final to Shalimar Talbi (WTA Singles Ranking 361) 3-6 6-2 3-6. She is playing again this week. Her R1 opponent is Ashmitha Easwaramurthi from India.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Linda won 6:1 6:0 against V. Meliss and is facing seed 1 Šrámková in W15 Bratislava, good luck.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Onto the final again.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
And she did it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
she is coached by Tomáš Krupa
They all like Serena, interesting.

This Linda is scary. She has power and variety, a rare thing these days. She will hit you off the court with her power like Serena Williams and then she will play a drop shot like Maky (Marketa Vondrousova) or she will go forward to the net with an intention to hit a smash, but no smash, she will kill you with a lovely volley :)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Linda to the R3 of RG

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Linda in the QF of RG facing first seed next

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Linda did it and is in SF!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I read (or rather, translated) the article in post 132 and since Serena's my all-time fave, I decided to give Linda a look.

After watching her past three matches (and the one last year vs Katka), I have to say she's pretty damn good! She can attack from both wings, returns pretty well, and isn't afraid to use drop shots or close out points at the net. Haven't seen enough to gauge her movement or defense. Serve could be better, but that's true for most juniors not named Gauff.

I also appreciate that she's not too "extra": she's actually serene on court, quite unlike her idol. There was visible frustration when she struggled to take set 1 (she had many chance) vs. the #1 seed, but didn't let it overtake her.

Looking forward to her next match, and since Montgomery's out, wouldn't mind seeing her take the title.

How tall is Linda, BTW?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Hope Linda takes it.

121 - 140 of 148 Posts